EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 06-08-2005, 07:24 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Provisioners Dream tradeskill window

Would be nice to have a quick glance chart to see the duration of the food and drinks in the tradeskill window. Maybe a tab or a seperate window we can bring up to look at a glance of what the duration is and also maybe a description of what the combine requires. Nothing more irriatating to think you have all the supplies and come to find out you forgot one supply in the bank after zoning into tradeskill instance, going to the stove, finding your recipe and then clicking "make" to find out you are missing something. and you have to close down the tradeskill window, then zone out to your city and go to the bank get your stuff.

Anyway, just an idea if anyone wants to try.
Unread 06-08-2005, 07:42 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

Well, I haven't added the info to any of my mods to actually make it available in the game, but as it happens, I have put together "cheat sheets" with detailed information regarding such things as duration, number of combines and required harvestable components for the various food and drink items that provisioners can create.

I've made the Excel files available here:

http://awsd.com/eq2/

Feel free to take a look, and by all means, if you spot any errors or omissions, let me know!

-- Darryl
Unread 06-16-2005, 04:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

thanks alot that is very helpful
Unread 06-29-2005, 12:30 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwhite
Would be nice to have....
I just uploaded an update to my tradeskill window mod. It now includes a secondary "Provisioner's Cookbook" window, which contains most of the info from the Excel spreadsheets I referenced above.

It doesn't tell you *every* ingredient a particular recipe requires, but it does tell you which harvested materials are required, and any other supplies can be purchased right in the TSI, anyway. (Unless, that is, you're at the Ironforge Exchange doing tradeskill writs, but that's another story!)

I use the info mainly for two purposes, myself. First, I find it handy to be able to check quickly to see what is the most "efficient" food or drink I can make with the supplies I have on hand. And second, whenever I get a new tradeskill writ, I always check the list to see how many combines and what raw materials are required, so I know whether or not I'm actually going to do it.

-- Darryl