EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 08-28-2014, 08:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Duplicate Combat XP Bars

Hi. On just one of my toons, Drums is displaying 4 xp bars. The combat xp bar is listed twice. One of them shows the level but no progress indicator so it's somewhat dead and just taking up real estate. If it was on top or bottom I could just resize the window and be done with it. The order of xp bars are:

Tradeskill
AA
Dead Combat XP
Working Combat XP

I loaded UISettings from different working toons and it's still there. Is there something like a cache file to remove so I can reconfigure?
Unread 08-28-2014, 10:14 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Try right clicking the xp bar window and try changing it to one of the popup options. Maybe it's a data issue with that specific character.

Seems strange
Unread 08-28-2014, 10:57 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work.

I did discover something though. Mousing over the extra XP bar says "Fame 100%". Don't know what that is but sounds PvPish. I never played PvP. So I'll check around in the EQ2 Options.
Unread 08-28-2014, 11:34 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

So the buttons on the left will swap bars to the top, and the top bar button will swap it to the bottom I think. So try to organize them as wanted, and resize the window to hide the incorrect one.

Or is the 4th bar normally supposed to be something else? Pretty sure it's just the PVP bar, but I can't even remember because I haven't been playing in a bit.
There wasn't a way for me to toggle things based on server, I think.
Unread 08-28-2014, 01:35 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Yep. That did it. Sorry for thinking it was a UI bug hehehe. I logged on another toon and heightened the xp bars window and sure enough. There was the Fame xp on the bottom.
Unread 08-28-2014, 04:02 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Yeah I put that window together a while ago, and just kind of updated it once for the PVP request. I used my experience bar hardly ever. Glad you got it working.

Here's kind of the infograph I made a while back for those buttons. It's kind of like "sorting" but without drag'n'drop:

I realize to get it exactly how you want can be interesting, but I'm sure you can figure it out. Window resize is then the way to "hide" bars.

Optimally I would update the window to use the DrumsUI settings and make it more customizable, etc. But probably won't be happening (at least not now).