Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Closed Thread
Unread 09-25-2009, 08:21 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

Double-click is not something we can mod, nor can we mod single-click for most UI elements that are not obviously user controls.

First report of this particular problem in the 2+ years since the broker window was created, so I highly doubt this is a result of the UI.
Unread 09-25-2009, 09:27 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

A problem I have run into as I play a tank, is that my auto attack bar was once with my threat meter, now it isn't, in fact my threat mete is huge where I generally like to keep things small. Is there a way I can get back my old threat meter with auto attack bar that i had before this latest patch?

Other than this small thing, thank you very much for an awesome UI, I love it and I refer it to all my guild mates and new players who I run into.

Thank you.
Unread 09-26-2009, 02:19 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Nevermind the version 11 fixed it. I was being an idiot earlier and didn't see that you updated it.

Once again thank you for this great UI.
Unread 09-26-2009, 04:29 AM
A Grassland Beetle

about the double click issue:
this is how it 'works' and can be repruduced any time. on the default ui, the broker search tab and the tab with your salescrates are on different tabs but in fetish they are next to each other. if you dbl click on an item in one of your crates, it starts a search in the search tab, but the sales tab will not response to any further clicks, dbl clicks (aka loses focus) until you move your cursor out of the sales tab and move it back.

also it seems that you forgot to mod the player housing window to include the save/load layout buttons
Unread 09-26-2009, 06:57 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

Apparently I managed to not add the updated PlayerHousing file to the ZIP, not that it matters since the Save/Load feature is currently disabled. Will included it in the next update.

Far as the broker window goes...
Ok I understand the problem now. And yes due to how this window is hard-coded to show search results in a separate window, and how the double-click is hard-coded... you'll need to mouse out of the sales list area and back for it to become active.

I'll try to work out some hack to fix this, but its very low priority since clicking the Search button works fine.
Unread 09-29-2009, 04:27 AM
A Grassland Beetle

with the next update, can you add a toggle button for /medals_show_all to toggle between show all or only the current achievements?
Unread 10-02-2009, 10:26 AM
A Grassland Beetle

race + gender missing from inspect window, on the other hand attack is obsolete now
Unread 10-02-2009, 06:29 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Kithicor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
There's an issue with the collections tab of the quest journal. If you add an item to a collection and then try to add a second item (to any collection), it will show up like normal except the "Add" button is missing, preventing you from actually adding the item to the collection.

Camping back to the character lets you do another item, but then the issue comes back.
Lordebon, did you ever figure out this problem? I've had it since the install and not sure which file might cover this. Maybe I need to recopy that file over?

Barron is an alternative dispute resolution expert - Googlism.com
Unread 10-02-2009, 08:48 PM
A Brown Bear

It's only something that's cropped up since the latest release and Game Update. So likely it's more about some code Sony changed than anything else. That being said I'm still having the same issue, I'm going to check for any hotfixes in the official UI thread now but it doesn't sound like the problem's been caught.

Also note that it's slightly inconsistent. I can add sometimes 20 items at a time but only certain collections will bug out. As soon as I camp out and return I can click in the bugged collections but as stated previously the problem will persist.
Unread 10-02-2009, 11:02 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by portengine View Post
Lordebon, did you ever figure out this problem? I've had it since the install and not sure which file might cover this. Maybe I need to recopy that file over?
It's a game bug since GU50, SOE tried to fix it once, failed and then apparently lost interest so now you have to live with it.

Workaround: You can just drag'n'drop the collection item to the collection window into the collection you want to add it to.
Closed Thread