EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 10-16-2013, 01:22 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Character list too long

I have logged in too many characters and do not have the option to install the ui on my newest characters using the darqui utility. Is there a workaround?
Unread 10-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

If its the UI you are wanting simply type /loadui in game and pick the UI you want to use from the list. Do so will made every toon you have use that UI until you change it. (unless you have a eq2.ini file with a UI set up in that, in that case eq2.ini overrides any settings made in recents.ini and the UI will revert on relog)

If it is the UI LAYOUT you are talking about then type /load_uisettings in the chat window and pick a character that has the layout you want to use.

Good Day and God bless!
Unread 10-16-2013, 06:05 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyT View Post
I have logged in too many characters and do not have the option to install the ui on my newest characters using the darqui utility. Is there a workaround?

BigDaddy, the characters listed in Quick Setup are generated from the logincache folder in your main EQ2 game folder. Each character that you create gets a .CDC file containing race, class, level, etc. These CDC files are temporary and can be deleted without worry since the server will recreate them each time you log in to the Character Select screen for your account(s).

To resolve your issue you can either delete the CDC files or move them temporarily to a different folder, then log in to the Character Select screen on each account that contains a character you want to configure. You don't need to log in to the various characters, just go to the Character Select. Once you have done this for each account, restart the utility and run Quick Setup again.

If you still have too many characters showing, you can always just type the name, class, server and level into the slots before running Quick Setup. Post back here if you are still having trouble.