EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-31-2009, 05:44 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Any Way to Check Total Named Kills?

Is there a way to check total number of named killed for achievement points with this ui? Recently been name killing, and would like to check my status without reverting to the original eq2 ui. Similarly, any way to check item achievements and discos? Since I can't find this information in the ui itself, does there happen to be a command that tells u named kills?

Beyond that, has anybody looked at adding the ability to track exactly which named u have killed? If the log says u have killed somebody, could probably be tracked that way, although it would only be active from the beginning of the log, and might not be able to tell if they are green or grey named mobs. With the push towards 200 aa, additional aa tracking tools would be awesome.
Unread 01-31-2009, 10:39 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

same place as in the default UI, tooltip in the achievement window (at least I know of no other place)
Unread 02-01-2009, 07:34 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Actually you answered my question, I didn't think to open up the achievements window, and tooltip over the bar. Thanks!