EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-10-2007, 04:00 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Goldi Startbutton XML Parsing Error

Had a look, but couldn't find this posted...

I downloaded GoldiStartButton_11212006.zip and installed it into the latest version of Fetish Nightfall (8.2). Enter the game and the bag strip from the UI has replaced the start button. I opened the eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml file and I get this error when trying to view it:

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Sony/EverQuest%20II/UI/FetishNightfall/eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml
Line Number 5, Column 1:
<Page AbsorbsInput="false" Alwaysontop="true" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" hide_window="MainHUD.Inventory" Location="25,266" MaximumSize="88,107" Name="StartButton" OnHide="visible=true" OnHoverIn="show_window=(MainHUD.Inventory)" OnShow="show_window=(MainHUD.Inventory) hide_window=(MainHUD.Inventory)" PackLocation="left,bottom" PackLocationProp="0025/0001,-502/0001" ScrollExtent="88,107" show_window="MainHUD.Inventory" Size="88,107" UserMovable="true">

If I knew anything about xml files, I'd try to fix it. Just to make sure, I downloaded the .zip file again and got the same error. So... is it my system? Bad d/l? If it matters, I am running Net Framework 1.1 on WinXP, Serv.Pack2.

Thanks for any input into this!
Unread 01-11-2007, 06:19 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

I have the same issue to some degree after updateing my Fetish UI to 8.2 but I can get in and edit the file. Opening the eq2ui file and removeing the Bagstrip line normally fixed it.

Well in this new version of 8.2 that line is not in the above file. I even took my eq2ui file from 8.1 the patch and tried to use it with that line already removed. And still got the same thing.

I love this startbutton, It is great. I hope there is a fix I can add to the file so I can get back to useing it.

Till one is listed I will try the command center listed with Fetish nightfall 8.2 it appears close to what goldi did but seems to be larger in size