Unread 12-05-2006, 11:00 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Fixed and fixed.
Unread 12-06-2006, 09:39 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Me pleased its fixed now eventhough I didnt find anything out of place that would have caused that particular problem lol /shrug

Mind I have been finding some bits of files and folders in places they shouldnt be on the drive I store the UI stuff, I put that down to 3 major crashes and XP in its wisdom piecing stuff back together best way It know how lol... So I have now replaced them all from a backup off my NAS, Hopefully thats end of it
Unread 12-06-2006, 04:10 PM
A Brown Bear

I've got a problem with the latest version... the group box is not showing health of mana for any group members.. makes it hard to work out who i need to heal
Unread 12-06-2006, 04:40 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhaal
I've got a problem with the latest version... the group box is not showing health of mana for any group members.. makes it hard to work out who i need to heal

I noticed this myself last night, makes life a little tough.
Unread 12-06-2006, 07:59 PM
A Griffon

Okies I know what the problem is and dont have time to fix it right now .. sorry

Use this one from Laffs Lite for now cant see why that wont work.. It will fit in the same place but is smaller thats all .. untill I can get round to fixing this
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml (24.8 KB, 408 views)
Unread 12-07-2006, 01:32 PM
A Griffon

Okies its back in the download section.. so is the Laffs version..

Once again you need to delete all the old folder contents before replacing it with the new.
Unread 12-09-2006, 03:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Found in issue Laffs - seems that in a full group the last person's health doesn't show.

Tyejae Steel bottom by Perdition

Colim
Unread 12-09-2006, 08:44 PM
A Griffon

Sorry missed updating 2 styles .. here it is
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml (16.2 KB, 392 views)
Unread 12-09-2006, 08:52 PM
A Griffon

Sorry guys I may come across as a bit of a major slacker with updating the UI's and getting stuff right 1st time

But I am self employed and have lots to do and my brain has to work overtime with real work and updateing a few sales sites that I am admin of, and I kinnda miss stuff if you with me lol...

If the time ever comes that I am on the UI's 100% then it means I have no work, and thats good for you lot but very bad for me lol

I do my best guys
Unread 12-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Test
Default Thanks for your hard work.

This is a great UI. It has everything I need.

One thing I have not found the ability to change and really bugs me is somehow I am set so that I don't see any names over anybody's head. I have looked in the options and set it to display names and function as well as display my name all the time but nothing shows up.

I am sure I am doing something silly and I would greatly appreciate somebody telling me how to change this option so I can see names over toons heads. This would make wandering around a city looking for a merchant much easier.
Unread 12-11-2006, 01:49 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Little bug

For some reason my grp window is now working with the ver 2 DL, except my 6 member, name shows but no health and mana. what to do to fix?
Unread 12-11-2006, 10:40 AM
A Griffon

Ah found the problem .. Doh.

The npc names is the only mod I have done to the respective file.. and the change was only to get the size of the text smaller than default... A different file ended up getting placed in the zip file insted, That had referances to other fonts I was messing with..

Heres the proper version, just drop that in the PERDV8 folder and overwrite the old one..

Same for the group window... I missed out the new reference to the correct progress bars on the last groupmember..
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers.xml (16.2 KB, 557 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_proxyactor.xml (14.8 KB, 408 views)
Unread 12-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Test
Default Thank you !!

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond and fix the issues !!
Unread 01-23-2007, 03:08 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Samll issue

It seams when I minimized the screen, I lost my power bar, also the window that displays your location, and contains your bags and ammo slot. Besides that issue, this is the bar far best, cleanest UI that I have seen ! I am so glad I stumbled apon it. I just love the way everything is envoleped into one area, and all tie intogether. very sharp !! Gratz on an awesome job !!

Sir Epowa Fireclaw the Loyal
<Dynasty of the Flame>
Everfrost server
70 Monk

P.S. looking forward to heading about a fix for this issue.
Unread 01-23-2007, 05:26 PM
A Griffon

Scroll up a few pages in this thread and you will see the solution to the issue... sorry i dont have time to type it out again right now.. but if you dont find it i will and repost..

oh and thanks
Unread 01-23-2007, 08:11 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffs
Scroll up a few pages in this thread and you will see the solution to the issue... sorry i dont have time to type it out again right now.. but if you dont find it i will and repost..

oh and thanks

LOL scroll up a few pages.. it was on page three !!! thats alot of pages, but i did find the fix for the power bar, .. the other window I can not find a fix for though. it is the window that contains your location/discovery and the bags. thanks again
Unread 01-23-2007, 09:37 PM
A Griffon

Show_window MainHUD.Inventory

Try that... that was off the top of my head.. Its been along time since I used this UI I just try my best to keep it updated.. Have a look in the Laffs alt bottom TyeJae as the the 2 UI's basicly work the same way now.. thats probably where I posted the instructions again lol... I have been working on merging the 3 UI's into one common structure (and nearly there on doing so) but some old problems like this tend to pop up now and again and its a real pita
Unread 01-26-2007, 09:15 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

[quote=Laffs]Show_window MainHUD.Inventory

Try that... that was off the top of my head..

nope, that was not it, and I have not been succusful with it at all. Hope there is something that can be done with this.. thanks again for your time
Unread 01-26-2007, 10:50 AM
A Griffon

show_window MainHUD.Inventory

Thats how it should have been no capital "S" doh!

Anyway that window is linked to the "clock" window so show and hide the clock twice and the other window will pop up again with it.
Unread 01-31-2007, 06:39 PM
A Brown Bear

Well another LU rolls in and of course the usual UI crashes

Ok, my main crash seems to be related to the journal, when i try and open it the game crashes to desktop on me.. also included in that is when i get a quest or get an update from an npc.

Bank use is ok, so it the knowledge book.. general play isn't effected (went to valdoons and OoB without any crashes)

Will post any more problems as they crash eq2

Last edited by Zhaal : 01-31-2007 at 06:46 PM.
Unread 01-31-2007, 06:53 PM
A Griffon

Now is it the quest Journal itself thats causing the crash or the quest helper? as they are 2 seperate windows (as you may well know) I dont include a modded Journal of my own, reason being there are some good ones out there that are compatable with my mods, seems silly me spending hours on somthing that is going to look the same as the others lol

Anyways would appriciate it if you could post crashes/bugs as you find them as you said thanks for that
Unread 02-01-2007, 12:36 AM
A Brown Bear

The quest helper is displayed ok, it's whenever i try and open the journal it instantly drops be back to desktop..

I tried a quest in loping plains, talk to another npc, when i finished the talk tree that caused a crash too, i'm assuming that part updated the quest stage.. I've getting a new quest, the game crashed when i clicked accept on the quest window..

Last edited by Zhaal : 02-01-2007 at 02:38 AM.
Unread 02-01-2007, 04:28 AM
A Brown Bear

I think the problem might be a corrupted ui settings file, i logged into an alt i've not used for 6+ months and i was able to view the journal without a crash.. So I'll use the settings file from the ui archive and see if that fixes my problem. (at work atm so when i get back)
Unread 02-01-2007, 07:55 AM
A Brown Bear

Me again

Done some more digging, it seems the crash on quest updates is not a custom ui problem.. it's happening to people using the default ui too
Unread 02-01-2007, 10:37 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Bug report = When in grp with 6 members, the last members health and power do not show up, name is there, and when targeted, you can see hlth/pwr in targetr window, but not in grp window. also xp bar at the top of the screen will not switch to aa xp. (thins not a big issue) I also had a small problem with the pet window now showing up after zoning. any ideas on these issues?