EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 06-09-2014, 08:22 PM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Targeting window

Is there any chance at all of making the targeting clicky box larger? As in 1/2" by 1/2 "? Or making the item in the list dbl clickable for pathing? Two examples for you.
1) The ts daily in Obol where you are looking for the Healing Herb. Sometimes you have 9 folks all looking for the couple spawns. Trying to click that super tiny button on 1920x1280 whilst fending off vultures, mobs and spawn campers is tough.
2) The PK fight on dreadcutter. Trying to click the Witchdoctor and then track while also looking, running or rezzing can take a bit.
Making the window bigger probably will not make this button large enough on such a large screen resolution. Is this even possibly to change without a lot of work?

Thx
Unread 06-09-2014, 10:21 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I assume you mean the "Track" button the Tracking window specifically and not the Target window itself?
Unread 06-14-2014, 09:31 AM
A Grassland Beetle

Sorry yes, the button that when clicked actually starts the tracking. I use 1920x1200 window and that tiny button gets almost invisible when in the heat of the moment. Also as I use mouse acceleration the cursor is like a drunken cowboy trying to lasso a twig in a hurricane.