EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 09-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Hide Guild Notes

I was wondering if there was a to hide guild notes perhaps through a command or some other way where I don't have to be looking at the page itself to toggle the option.

Having them hidden by default and needing to uncheck the box to see them would work as well.
Unread 09-06-2014, 06:26 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I assume because you want them to be hidden before the first time you open them?

I originally added this option for people who were streaming the gameplay. There's no default-on option currently, no.

I don't think I ever made it save between sessions, did I? I could probably make it do that and/or add an option to the DrumsUI Settings popup.
Unread 09-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

Exactly. And it is in regards to streaming. Sometimes I forget before I start so I either have to be super fast (which really doesn't work) or stop the stream, hide them and then turn the stream back on.

It currently does not save between sessions, this or the settings idea would work well I believe.
Unread 09-06-2014, 11:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroman View Post
Exactly. And it is in regards to streaming. Sometimes I forget before I start so I either have to be super fast (which really doesn't work) or stop the stream, hide them and then turn the stream back on.

It currently does not save between sessions, this or the settings idea would work well I believe.
In the mean time, my suggestion for Streaming is to either toggle the EQ2 window in your Stream, or just switch to another scene for a quick second.
There's no real command I can give you to "press" this checkbox for now. I'll have to update the setting to save.