EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 07-07-2009, 04:03 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Kithicor
Default Threat Meter - For Tanks

Is there any easy way to inverse the displayed amounts? As I'm playing MT 95% of the time, showing me at 100% all the time is useless data. I would rather have it show me what the 2nd on the hate list is at as the big displayed number, and my hate as the small. Or maybe make the window click toggle back and forth?
Unread 07-10-2009, 07:49 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

Hmm... I kinda like the toggle idea.

For now, you should be able to open the file in Notepad, find the two text objects and swap their DynamicData values.
Unread 07-10-2009, 08:52 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

what i would like to see is a NAME attached, because 78% doesnt tell me crap honestly. Would it be possible to get the persons name thats rising on me so i know who im going to need to either tell town it down, or add a guard on ect?
Unread 07-10-2009, 10:05 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx View Post
Hmm... I kinda like the toggle idea.
That's how ProfitUI does it by simply overlaying threat with secondary threat (for the progressbars).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto21 View Post
Would it be possible to get the persons name thats rising on me so i know who im going to need to either tell town it down, or add a guard on ect?
No.
Unread 07-12-2009, 11:18 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor

I fiddled with this for a bit and got it kind of working but it behaves kind of funky. Here's the problem.

There are three values available. Target.Threat, Target.SecondaryThreat, and ImpliedTarget.Threat. What I don't see is ImpliedTarget.SecondaryThreat. So, as long as you have the mob directly targeted, it seems to work ok. If you target, say, the MA, if you have aggro, you will see 100 in the small text but won't see a number at all in the big numbers because there is no value for ImpliedTarget.SecondaryThreat.

I've attached the modified version as eq2ui_mainhud_threat_reverse.xml. If you want to try it, backup your eq2ui_mainhud_threat.xml file and replace it with the attached one. Keep in mind, this is for FetishNightfall and will probably be completely hosed for any other UI. As I said, it works kinda funky. Might be helpfull if all you do is tank, otherwise, it's a bit odd.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_threat_reverse.xml (13.4 KB, 377 views)
Author -Dethdlr's Adornment Calculator
Lead Programmer for EQ2U
Unread 07-12-2009, 10:39 PM
A Griffon

Server: Antonia Bayle

I think that's a good idea. I wish I could tell the name 2nd on the hate list.

I have a small problem though. My Threat meter completely disappeared. I tried reinstalling it (RickF7666Threat.zip), I tried deleting it to allow the defaut to take over, nope no go. I Looked under windows that may be blocking it, copied and renamed other char's uisettings, deleted it all together, but nogo! I can not seem to get the TM to appear (CTL-T nogo also). It appears on my other char's but for my tank its gone!
Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thx
Accredo