EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Beta

Unread 11-29-2004, 03:36 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Test
Default Streamline Stat Strips

These are two "stat" strips that are part of the 'Streamline' UI package. The first strip contains your basic stats; AC, Attack, Str, Int, Wis, Agi, Sta. The secodn strip contains your resistances. I made them as two seperate strips mainly out of personal preference, so that I could have one or the other or both open, depending on my needs. The picture makes it look like they are a single window but in fact they are two windows just placed on top of each other.

I need to tweak these a bit though. Right moving them is kind hard because the text labekls take up most all of the space and you for whatever reason can't click and drag the window using the space occupied by a label.

I also apparently goofed when I made the new pages and didint' make them in a seperate file, so I need to fix that before I Can release it

Anyway you can look at it for now and let me know what you think I'll fix it later and release it. I need to get in game right now though and get another level on my Rogue
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Streamline Stat Strips.jpg
Views:	738
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	238  
Unread 12-01-2004, 09:53 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

I thnk u r on the right track on this ...
I am stat mad also and hate to have to keep the inv and the player window so as to see all my stats including ac which for some reason isnt included in the inv window ...
good travels