EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-05-2009, 08:44 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Trying to add element to existing ui

HI, I am curently using profit reborn UI, but would like to add the Fetish NIghtfall crafting to this, he has just the crafting window and i tried to add it, but it wont load, when i add his lines to my ini file it loads the default window, neither profit or fetish are there, when i take them back out then i have all profit, can somone tell me how to add his crafting window to the profit ui. thanks.
Unread 01-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

You'll have copy not only the tradeskill window from Fetish, but also all the supporting Fetish style files.

Namely this will be adding <include>_FetishStyles.xml</include> to your eq2ui.xml file in your profit folder, and then copying that file from the Fetish zip into your profit folder. You may also have to copy the fonts <include>'d in that file (namely FontArial14T.xml, Font_Euro_Arial14T.xml, and Font_Japan_Arial14T.xml although realistically you should probably need only the first) if profit does not already have them.

So, in short:
Add <include>_FetishStyles.xml</include> to eq2ui.xml
Copy eq2ui_tradeskills.xml, _FetishStyles.xml, and FontArial14T.xml from the Fetish zip to your profit install.

At no point do you edit eq2.ini. The game loads one custom UI only, so adding multiple references in there (which sounds like what you tried to do) just ignores all but the one).
Unread 01-10-2009, 09:27 PM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Thanks

That is what i did, edited the eq2.ini file. ill add those lines to my profit window, appreciate your input here. Thanks for your help. appreeciated.