EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Pre-Beta

Unread 04-02-2005, 03:51 AM
EQ2MAP Updater Author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to taco-man Send a message via MSN to taco-man Send a message via Yahoo to taco-man

moved to pre-beta as you requested.
Unread 04-02-2005, 06:37 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown
Send a message via Yahoo to dc_roenfanz
Default Yippee!

Now I can start the pre-beta. Whoever views this thread, feel free to offer any comments or criticisms. (As if I really need to tell anyone that)

1. I am working on a compact but wide target (and implied target) tweak of Sunthas' Moab version. I've gotten rid of the grid overlay because I simply didnt like the feel of it (sorry Sunthas and Moab). Most of the target information is actually within the confines of the health bar. Pics will be posted shortly.

2. I am also working on a compact (very) player window based off of depeshemods Advanced Player Window v2, but incorporates the look of Zork's XP bar into it. Also, I have zeroed out the opacity of the coin grouper in depeshemode's ("dm") mod. In his mod, the CoinPage simply appeared over the StatsPage. I have fixed/tweaked it in my version so that, for example, if parent.coinspage.visible=true, then parent.statspage.visible=false The forthcoming attachment will clarify what I'm saying here. The second incorporation is that I tweaked Sunthas Player Window bit and stuck it in there as well.

Saves will be visible, as well as .. pretty much everything in the Persona stats page.

Keep an keen wit, and a sharp tongue! Feel free to comment!!

Darrin

*edit* posted screenshots as promised.

KNOWN ISSUES: The target window in "detail mode" is borked. I am in the process (rather Laffs is) of tweaking the target bar so that Tier Indicator arrows appear to the left of the target name. That might not be possible. Target window fully functional in "simple mode"

All font *should* now be in ArialBold15T. This is borrowed from Zorks Fetish Reskin. users of Fetish Classic *should* be able to use this window with no setbacks. Foreverone else, I will be adding all necessary files, when and *if* this gets finished.
Yeah I think that's it for now.

Darrin

Last edited by dc_roenfanz : 04-02-2005 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Fix mispellings