EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-25-2013, 04:07 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default ProfitUI Updater works but can't craft?

I've used the updater and everything updates fine but when I try to craft anything I get a message saying "The TradeSkills TradeSkills window is not compatible with the current client. Please upgrade your UI mod to a compatible version or revert to the default UI (/loadui default).

Help please?
Unread 08-25-2013, 11:17 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The current tradeskill windows work fine, so I would check two things.

First, check under Settings -> Ignored Files. Make sure you don't have the tradeskill window on that list somehow.

Also go to Settings -> Variants -> Tradeskill window and try all three variations to see if the problem is one or all of them. This is a bit tedious because you have to start the game from the desktop each time you make a change, but it is worth checking.

-= Therendil =-
Unread 08-25-2013, 12:09 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krialynne View Post
I've used the updater and everything updates fine but when I try to craft anything I get a message saying "The TradeSkills TradeSkills window is not compatible with the current client. Please upgrade your UI mod to a compatible version or revert to the default UI (/loadui default).

Help please?
Try the default variant. The large variant should work, but I haven't kept it completely current. The small variant definitely hasn't been updated.

When they introduced the Experimentation tab it wreaked a lot of havoc on not just the window XML but the scripting that triggers a lot of the fancy features of the Profit tradeskill window. I haven't had free time to sit down and iron out all the fixes to the scripts for the default window yet, and since the large and small variants will have to be done pretty much from scratch as well I've considered the default variant the must-fix one and the other two as "when I get free time". Not ideal, but with my work situation it's the best I can do.
Unread 08-25-2013, 02:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

The default tradeskill variant worked - thank you so much!