EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-24-2007, 05:39 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Raid window

Hi,

At the moment I just wish to use the new raid window but I must be doing something wrong. Allow me to explain....

I use the profit UI but have not changed any of it to the changes you have made over the last few weeks.

I am putting the new raid xml file as well as the txt file in the ProfitUI Folder and also including an include statement in the eq2 mainhud file for the text doc but this just changes the game to the default Ui each time I load it.

Can you tell me exactly what I need to do to in order to upgrade so that I may use the new raid window from a working version of Profit UI please?
Unread 08-24-2007, 09:02 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Update

Ok in order to try to rectify this I did a fresh install of the latest version and the UI loads correctly. However, as soon as I edit the Raid txt file to show dirge specific info then when I log back to the game I get the default UI.

I am lost what needs to be done to correct this.

The info I added for the dirge buttons are:

<Data Name="Button1" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target &quot;Elegy at Death&apos;s Door&quot;" Tooltip="Single Rez"/>
<Data Name="Button2" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Elegy of Awakening" Tooltip="Group Rez"/>
<Data Name="Button3" Macro="useabilityonplayer Parent.Target Oration of Sacrifice" Tooltip="Heal"/>

If I set the txt file back to default then it loads just fine.
Unread 08-24-2007, 09:18 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

CORRECTION

If I set the txt file back to default then it still does not load the Profit UI however it does on other toons.