EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 09-22-2012, 01:21 AM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis
Default Container (Harvest Depot) Issues

This concerns the eq2ui_inventory_container.xml file which the Harvest Depot window uses. While it's been modified from the original to allow resizing, it seems that the coding effectively restores it back to the original size. I noticed this after it stopped remembering where I placed it.

I looked at my UI settings file and noticed around 50 of these with different clone_## values:
Code:
        <Window Name="Container_clone_0" alignment="1" alignment_offset="324,50" size="391,324">
            <Properties clone_version="4" />
        </Window>
For the moment I went in and changed all the heights of the various elements so I could get the vertical dimension I wanted and took out the UserResizable="true" option. I also went through all my toons' UI files and deleted all those Container_Clone_## items.

Not sure why it kept adding those entries.. like it thought it was a different window every time. Anyway, thought you should know something funky is going on with that window.

Update: I moved the window to a new location (after I had moved it already) and I checked my UI settings file and it had two entries:

Code:
        <Window Name="Container_clone_0" alignment="1" alignment_offset="334,56" size="391,640">
        </Window>
        <Window Name="Container_clone_1" alignment="1" alignment_offset="-310,70" size="391,640">
So, it seems that even though it's the exact same window (from the same depot in the same house), it adds another Container_clone_## entry. No wonder it gets confused. I guess for now, I should delete the entries, move it where I want it and lock the window there. Hmm.. suppose I should test if it duplicates entries with the default UI version as well.

Update: Even when using the default UI Container file (just renamed yours), it adds a duplicate Container_clone_## entry each time you move that same window in the UI settings file. This might be more of a SoE UI bug then. Guess I would have to change my whole UI to the Default one to really confirm it.

Final Update: I still get duplicate Container_clone_## items even when using the complete Default UI. So, this issue a SoE UI bug then.
Mysstie

Last edited by Mysstie : 09-22-2012 at 02:33 AM.