EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 12-19-2011, 06:35 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Beastlord issue HELP!

ok my beastlord savagery bar starts to build savagery but then once I am getting the paw it is not letting me use the abilities on the right side of the bar which means I certainly can not use the left side I use profit for all my healers and do not wish to change it out but not sure if anyone else is having this issue.
Now I am all updated so I know it is not that but really not sure otherwise.
Unread 12-19-2011, 07:13 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytemehrd View Post
ok my beastlord savagery bar starts to build savagery but then once I am getting the paw it is not letting me use the abilities on the right side of the bar which means I certainly can not use the left side I use profit for all my healers and do not wish to change it out but not sure if anyone else is having this issue.
Now I am all updated so I know it is not that but really not sure otherwise.
I have not played the beastlord much but I use the ones on the left when the paw shows to build savagery and then the right ones to burn the savagery.

Silat
Unread 12-19-2011, 08:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Well that is backwards from how it is suppose to be but I am having the issue in other UIs also like drums and default so going to have to reinstall and see where that gets me
Unread 12-19-2011, 10:57 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Well, as written, the Advantages on the left side build Savagery until there's enough to let you use the Primals on the right side. So far I have not had a fight last long enough to build enough Savagery that I could use any Primals. But I have not had any problems using the Advantages, and the bars work exactly the same in the default UI as in Profit.

The appearance of the paw means that the Warder has found a weakness and you can use Advantages. The paw does NOT mean that you have gained enough Savagery to use a Primal.
Unread 12-20-2011, 07:25 AM
Premium Member

It's not backwards. Advantages are supposed to be on the left ... they build the savagery. Primals are on the right, they burn it. If you are fighting solo mobs near your level, it's very difficult to build enough savagery to use on a primal unless you are in the spiritual stance and let your warder do most of the fighting.
Unread 01-01-2012, 09:04 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Innothule

also dont forget to rework your hotbar at lvl 30, when you switch stance first time, your adv and primals dont switch with you, you have to set these up to match the stance

once done so, the hotbar automatically swaps the abilities when you change stance

many ppl fail to realize that you cant use every ability in every stance
Unread 01-01-2012, 02:22 PM
A Brown Bear

Make sure your warder is alive. Alot of the Primals you cannot use without a warder present.
Unread 01-01-2012, 03:56 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I finally got to use some Primals! My Troll BL was fighting village instances in Freeport and the fights were tough enough that I gained enough Savagery to use my Primals. First time that has happened. :-)

But it worked. The Primals lit up when the Savagery was there.