EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 12-09-2011, 08:00 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Default AoD Patch Bugs

Rather than answering multiple posts I thought I'd make one to address and problems/bugs.

The patch I uploaded for gu 62/AoD does have some bugs in it. These are the ones I'm aware of:

Persona/Character window: The new tabs for warders, mercs, etc are not functioning. Something with the nesting of these pages in the code is causing this problem. I've found a fix for this, but I will not be able to finish the fix or upload it until middle of next week.

Solution: Delete or rename this file and use default if you need to access any of the new tabs.

Broker window: New information for class/level for Beastlords has not been added in, I over looked this when doing the patch because it is an add-in Zonx did, and wasn't in the update notes.

Solution: Wait until the patch can be fixed.

Beastlord specific windows: A lot of these I left untouched, simply because the size/skin of it did not affect it's performance.

Solution: I'll address these with the next version of the patch, to make them more cohesive with the rest of Fetish.

You open a window: And then crash to desktop

Solution: Find the xml file associated with the window that crashed you and rename or delete the file.

I will resume working on the patch next wednesday (Dec14) and hopefully have it ready later that afternoon/evening. Just depends on what else needs to be corrected and how much testing time I'll be able to get in. If you find any other problems/bugs not listed here please reply to this thread.

Last edited by Savie : 12-10-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Unread 12-10-2011, 08:21 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Savie, are you having any trouble with crashing when you try to access Marketplace?
Unread 12-10-2011, 10:00 AM
A Griffon
Featured

No, but I also haven't played since before the GU.
Unread 12-10-2011, 10:51 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post
Savie, are you having any trouble with crashing when you try to access Marketplace?

I had trouble crashing but since I downloaded the newest update it seemed to fix it.
Unread 12-11-2011, 12:30 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Yea, I just found out that my unzipping flubbed and went into a subdirectory. Moving all the files out fixed that particular crash.
Unread 12-11-2011, 03:02 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Guk

I'm not sure if this is a game issue or a Fetish issue, but I'm having problems claiming my Apprentice recipes when they're finished. It says they're complete, but the entire window where the recipes are listed is grayed out and I can't interact with it. If the window's unlocked, it acts as though it's part of the whole window and I get the little "move" icon with my cursor.

I can click on the "claim" button, it depresses, but I can't claim the completed recipe.

edit: I moved the fetish files out, just to check. It's not them, I still can't claim the recipes.

Last edited by Corpsegoddess : 12-11-2011 at 03:09 AM.
Unread 12-12-2011, 05:29 AM
A Berserk Golem

there is also the reset aa window who seem to be broken
Unread 12-15-2011, 10:18 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Thank you Savie for keeping things going!
Unread 12-16-2011, 11:01 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default same issues

of course i downloaded and installed the 2.0 patch else i wouldnt have the new features i asked about. now to be sure, i triple checked everything, and even deleted my fetish folder, reapplied the 2.0 patch, and then added all optional files except pvp exp cuz i dont pvp, and groupmembers cuz mine are large enough already. but, its still pointing to the class above each class, alphabetically, for every class after beastlord. so assassin thru beastlord works fine but troub shows up as templar, etc. what might i do now since a clean reinstall of the proper files didnt help me? i know its not that hard to change the dropdown 1 class lower, i just prefer it to work right as its one of my most oft used features.
Unread 12-16-2011, 11:12 AM
A Griffon
Featured

The file that involves the dropdown is called _Fetish_market_favorites1.xml.

I'll recheck this afternoon or evening and use my free toon slot to check each class in the drop down.
Unread 12-17-2011, 12:34 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Crushbone

Not sure if it's fetish or default specific -- but cannot click view your items on your Character (C) and view in Wardrobe.

Fetish specific - dungeon maker -- missing tabs for Name/Flavor Text/Etc.

Keep up the good work!!
Unread 12-17-2011, 12:55 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadbh View Post
Not sure if it's fetish or default specific -- but cannot click view your items on your Character (C) and view in Wardrobe.
This is SOE side, do a /bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadbh View Post
Fetish specific - dungeon maker -- missing tabs for Name/Flavor Text/Etc.
Which window are you talking about here?
Unread 01-09-2012, 02:12 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Permafrost
Exclamation A few serious issues...

As always, thanks for your hard work on this awesome UI!

I am having several issues that I have patched (and re-patched just to be sure) but have not yet been resolved. I did as you suggested to other folks and cleared the browser cache, and downloaded the GU62 v3.0 patch and applied it to my Fetish directory.

I was having issues with redoing AA with the respec NPC already with the 2.0 update, but since downloading the 3.0 update, my tradeskill window will NOT come up, and I am completely unable to do any crafting. Unfortunately, I am a raider and have no way to respec my AA - which is presenting problems - and as a Ry'Gorr crafter, my services are needed pretty frequently.

Is there **ANYTHING** that I can do to fix these issues??? Thanks!

Last edited by Sp00ky_Kat : 01-09-2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Edited to say that after a complete reinstall, the tradeskill window is working great, but STILL can't use the AA respec NPC
Unread 01-09-2012, 09:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I've noticed a few people saying the AA respect window isn't working - after comparing code I'm still unable to find a problem. Will try to get to that here soon and hopefully find (and fix) this bug.

As for the crafting window... can you give more details?
Unread 01-10-2012, 01:38 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Permafrost

Hi Savie,
Thanks for the timely response

I appreciate your attention regarding the AA issue - I noticed in another post that you said you were aware of it and that you couldn't find the error in the code. I just wanted to make a note that the issue was still occurring.

As far as the crafting window goes, I apologize for not noting it in a more visible spot, but I edited my above post to say that I had resolved the tradeskill window issue by reinstalling Fetish and doing the browser clearing step that you had mentioned previously.

Thanks again for your attention, and after the reinstallation, everything except the AA respec window is working quite well for me
Unread 01-10-2012, 05:36 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

Savie,
I think you may be misreading the reported issue.

The popup_achievementmerchant window is the actual issue.
SOE has changed it to version 3.0.0 and modified the push contents to a composite page instead of primitives.
Unread 01-10-2012, 08:47 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by keezyrick View Post
Savie,
I think you may be misreading the reported issue.

The popup_achievementmerchant window is the actual issue.
SOE has changed it to version 3.0.0 and modified the push contents to a composite page instead of primitives.
Figures, will try to get something up within the next few days. So sneaky...