EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 12-04-2006, 06:50 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Hotbar Highlight

Ive noticed on the default Profit UI hotbars, if you mouse over it and it will light up, if you move quickly off the hotbar, it will stay lit up. Im not sure if this is a bug or not, but it can get quite annoying. If this can be fixed or altered so it does not do that, it would be great. Anyway, keep up the excellent work, very nice UI

Here is a pic, notice the hotbar icons that are lit up yet the mouse is else where. Mouse is on Sprint in the pic, but my snare, cure noxious, and one of my buffs are all lit up. These are all on seperate hotbars.
Here is how it is set up in the pic for hotbars:
2-----4
1-----3

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9...2000049ss1.jpg
Unread 12-08-2006, 04:53 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

That's one of SOE's bugs, so nothing I can do, but thanks for reporting. It has nothing to do with speed, SOE just forgot to remove the highlighting once you move the mouse away from the hotbar (be sure to /bug it - I already have done so, but more reports on the various hotbar and inventory issues may bump up the priority for fixing them...).