EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 07-10-2012, 10:50 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk
Default Bugs in ProfitUI modules

Not sure if this is the right place, so MODs please send it to the right home.

A couple things I have found to be bugged in ProfitUI.

The Guild window events do not scroll. There is no scroll bar and it does not respond to scroll wheel.

I tried several variations to get the the Buy Quantity button in the broker window to work, but it will purchase 1 item only. The slider moves and changes the quantity, but that greys out the purchase button.

Not so much a bug, I guess but annoying. Is there a way to stop the XP/AA window from switching to the stat last updated? In other words, if I want to see my XP, but then I get an AA % increase, can I force the display to stay on XP?

I appreciate the contributing authors support of this UI. I used to maintain a version of Fetish DarkRoyale, but I don't have the time anymore to deal with updating it and still play, so I am using ProfitUI and playing.
Unread 07-10-2012, 11:16 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

I'll check the guild window, but I recall the list in the events tab scrolling fine for me. Note that the list of events in the main tab doesn't scroll as it's only a list of the most recent.

As for the Buy Quantity button, some items aren't stackable in inventory and thus you can only buy one of them at a time. For those items, if you try setting a quantity higher than 1 it'll disabled the ability to buy until you set a legal quantity. IIRC the same thing happens with stackable items if you try setting a quantity greater than a single stack, the game only allows you to buy one stack at a time. This behavior isn't controlled by the UI XML, so there's nothing that can be done about it. You can spot the maximum quantity in parentheses beside the top Buy button's label.
Unread 07-10-2012, 04:18 PM
A Griffon

Well then you can ignore my post.

I did not know the guild window only showed the most recent events without scrolling. It cuts off anything that won't fit in the window, which makes me think I should be able to scroll. I haven't tried the default to see I could do it there, but I always used Fetish with no problem and could scroll as far down as I could keep records. I am talking about the window that tracks things like leveling, looted items, etc that happen, with time stamp and such.

The quantity issue is as you explained, a stackable issue, not broker window problem.

Thanks for the quick response.
Unread 07-10-2012, 06:46 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

The guild window's list of events on the events tab should scroll. If it isn't, that's a bug. It's only the most-recent list on the main tab that shouldn't scroll. You'll need to be clear about which tab's list isn't scrolling, just saying "the guild window" doesn't tell me which of the two tabs you're talking about.

If you aren't seeing both the main tab and the events tab, that'd be an even bigger bug.
Unread 07-11-2012, 10:00 AM
A Griffon

The Main tab is what I 'thought' should be a scrolling page of events.

The Events tab does function correctly.

My confusion comes from the fact that the Main tab most recent events list shows information that is cut off if you resize the window. It made me think that there is more to see, but I can't get the window big enough, so I must be missing the scroll bars.

I understand now that is just a snapshot of the most recent events that will fit in the supplied space. Since it is a composite, this seems like a bug for SOE to report that they should clip the next line of text if it cannot be fully displayed in the current size of the composite.