EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 10-31-2005, 10:12 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Thanks, easier than I thought
Unread 11-02-2005, 12:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore
Question Quick switch char mod

Hidy there,

I was wondering if the quick switch could be used to switch over to another toon on a different account? I have 2 accounts and it would be great to be able to switch over to a toon on the other account.
Unread 11-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Human Paladin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor
Send a message via ICQ to Mahonri Send a message via AIM to Mahonri Send a message via MSN to Mahonri Send a message via Yahoo to Mahonri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graci
Hidy there,

I was wondering if the quick switch could be used to switch over to another toon on a different account? I have 2 accounts and it would be great to be able to switch over to a toon on the other account.
Well, to be able to switch accounts there would have to be a method of saving your password in a way that the ui could read it. Unfortunately the only way I am aware of that being a possibility would make it severely insecure. I'm not sating it's imposible (not entirely sure if it can be done), just that it's something I wouldn't feel comfortable trying to implement.
Unread 11-02-2005, 03:12 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Lucan DLere
Default shortcut for Quick Change Shutdown Window?

I've got your Quick Change Shutdown Window all setup and working, and it's great!

Do you know if there's a keyboard shortcut to bring it up? (Yeah, I'm trying to be extra lazy . . .)

Thanks!

-Will
Unread 11-03-2005, 12:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Mistmoore

Oh it's no problem. It would have been nice to have though. I still enjoy using it the way it's designed. Thank you!
Unread 11-06-2005, 11:11 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Compass Mod

Love the compass mod!! I downloaded it a few weeks ago and noticed the direction was off...so I got the updated version today and now the compass is blacked out? I didn't see anyone else mention that yet...it's the first problem like this I've had with any mod, not sure what to do.

Thanks!
Unread 11-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Human Paladin

Send a message via ICQ to Mahonri Send a message via AIM to Mahonri Send a message via MSN to Mahonri Send a message via Yahoo to Mahonri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhera
Love the compass mod!! I downloaded it a few weeks ago and noticed the direction was off...so I got the updated version today and now the compass is blacked out? I didn't see anyone else mention that yet...it's the first problem like this I've had with any mod, not sure what to do.

Thanks!
Hmm. Not sure, but try downloading it again and make sure the image file gets placed correctly...
Unread 11-09-2005, 03:01 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Unrest
Send a message via AIM to nomad980

For some reason I can't live without your coin info, got to love it.

Last edited by nomad980 : 11-09-2005 at 03:06 PM.
Unread 11-09-2005, 10:00 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Guk

Loving your bits and pieces Mahonri your brain obviously thinks the same way mine does

Actually just about to install your inventory mod and had a request/question/wish. Do you or will you ever be reporting crush/slash/pierce resists on your info overlay?

BTW <3 that you have placed the waist item between the torso and the leggies - where it SHOULD be!
Unread 11-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Human Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebrat
Actually just about to install your inventory mod and had a request/question/wish. Do you or will you ever be reporting crush/slash/pierce resists on your info overlay?
It's not on there yet, but will be on the next revision.
Unread 11-10-2005, 09:07 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Guk

Oh cheers and bogglechippers to ya!! And tyvm for your reply - now, get back to work!
Unread 11-13-2005, 01:37 PM
A Coastal Crab

i just got you ui for switching chars ... i have a issue tho it takes me to char select for the char i am trying to go to and not logging it in what did i do wrong
Unread 11-15-2005, 03:52 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Dear Mahonri,

Thanks for your quick reply, I really appreciated!! Hm... I downloaded the .zip file and extracted the eq2ui_mainhud_compass.xml into mu UI directory, in your images folder, I see Mahornri's element.dds and windows_elements_generic.dds, do I copy these two files and put them into my UI\EQ2MAPimages\maps folder? or just put them into the UI\EQ2Map folder as I am also using the EQ2 MAP UI. I tried before but I was seeing black inside the compass icon without any direction. Please guide me if I put them into the wrong folder, many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 11-15-2005, 08:08 AM
Human Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullbull
Dear Mahonri,

Thanks for your quick reply, I really appreciated!! Hm... I downloaded the .zip file and extracted the eq2ui_mainhud_compass.xml into mu UI directory, in your images folder, I see Mahornri's element.dds and windows_elements_generic.dds, do I copy these two files and put them into my UI\EQ2MAPimages\maps folder? or just put them into the UI\EQ2Map folder as I am also using the EQ2 MAP UI. I tried before but I was seeing black inside the compass icon without any direction. Please guide me if I put them into the wrong folder, many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, windows_elements_genertic.dds isn't actually supposed to be in there. I forgot to take it out. I'll have to get that changed. Thanks.

The only .dds file you need is Mahonrii's_elements.dds and it goes in the UI/images folder you may or maynot not have that folder inside your ui folder. If all your cusom ui elements use only the default image file you will not need to have it in there, but some of mine do. Just create a folder called images inside your ui folder and put the .dds file in there.
Unread 11-17-2005, 12:43 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Hi Mahonri,

Thanks!!! I got it to work, loved it and suggested to my friends to use this Ui, thanks so much!!! keep up the great work!!
Unread 11-25-2005, 12:07 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Shutdown window

I'm having a slight problem with the shudown window you made. Seems when installed all my eq2 buttons windows are blacked out and my window settings are too. I just get empty black boxes. I am running other UI's so wondering where the code might be to change it if needed that would cause this.

Thanks,

Selt
Unread 11-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Human Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltrogue
I'm having a slight problem with the shudown window you made. Seems when installed all my eq2 buttons windows are blacked out and my window settings are too. I just get empty black boxes. I am running other UI's so wondering where the code might be to change it if needed that would cause this.
Well, I honestly don't know what could be causding this. I'm still running it ok. Delete eq2_mainhud_shutdown.xml from your custom ui folder and see if you still have the problem. If so it is something else. If not, try redownloading it. Let me know how it goes.
Unread 12-18-2005, 10:25 PM
A Brown Bear

Default QuickChange Shutdown

Can you or anyone else help someone who is xml-challenged and let me know what I would have to change in your eq2ui_mainhud_shutdown.xml file to resize the window from allowing 12 character slots to 10? I just can't seem to find the code for changing the window size.

Thanks for whoever can help me with this...
Unread 12-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Human Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falken65
Can you or anyone else help someone who is xml-challenged and let me know what I would have to change in your eq2ui_mainhud_shutdown.xml file to resize the window from allowing 12 character slots to 10? I just can't seem to find the code for changing the window size.

Thanks for whoever can help me with this...
You only need to resize it in-game to hide the extra slots. Just shrink it down. It will remain that size when you log back in, so you only need to do it once.
Unread 12-19-2005, 09:08 PM
A Brown Bear

lol doh! thanks Mahonri
Unread 01-04-2006, 09:33 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Quick Change Shutdown Window - modification request

I have been using Mahonri's Quick Change Shutdown Window and it is great!!

I have a request - if it is fisable. I play 3 accounts with multiple toons and could use more Character Select Slots. What I would like to see is the ability to have the Character select portion set up as pages and turn the page for my different accounts depending on what account I am on.

Thank -You
Unread 02-28-2006, 04:12 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Send a message via ICQ to Neori
Default Compact XP Bar request

I've been using your XP Bar mod for ages now, and would love to see it get updated to include the new Achievement experience. Nearly all the other new ones seem to use variations on the default XP bar, which I've never really liked that much.

Is it possible to add a bar with the other three bars to show Achievement, or does the game code limit how many can be squeezed on at one time?
Unread 02-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Human Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neori
I've been using your XP Bar mod for ages now, and would love to see it get updated to include the new Achievement experience. Nearly all the other new ones seem to use variations on the default XP bar, which I've never really liked that much.

Is it possible to add a bar with the other three bars to show Achievement, or does the game code limit how many can be squeezed on at one time?
Actually, I have been away from EQ2 for a couple of months now due to time constraints, so I have not been able to keep track of new features or update any of my pieces. When the time comes that I am able to get back into the game I will be more than happy to add the achievement xp.

Sorry about not being around, and thanks for the heads up on the new feature.
Unread 03-24-2006, 01:34 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default Aa

The AA bar isnt currently showing a number after the decimal. It just jumps by 1%. Please fix this.
Unread 06-15-2006, 12:25 PM
A Griffon

Server: Crushbone
Send a message via ICQ to anfrey Send a message via AIM to anfrey Send a message via MSN to anfrey Send a message via Yahoo to anfrey
Lightbulb any chance for a group window?

hi, i love your condensed player window and was both hoping and wondering if you had any plans to make a group window in the same style... i love being able to see the exact figures for hp and power, and the pet bar is quite handy as well...

i would really like to see a group window just like the condensed player window, with the trim pet bars and the digital health & power readings....

any chance of this happening?