Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Dev Shack

Unread 07-23-2008, 05:53 PM
A Griffon
Yes this person is from Daybreak!

Server: Unrest
Default GU47 Changes

Ok, don't hate me...

We've modified many of the UI files in GU47. Mostly this is due to the addition of the context-sensitive help button that will open the help window to a topic related to that specific game window. So, if you don't add the help button right away, it won't break anything. However, I really want to encourage all the modders out there to think about adding this help button as soon as possible. The MainHUD.Help window also changed to include the browser control for displaying help topics.

You've probably already noticed the changes to the guild recruitment window since it was hotfixed prior to the game update.

You'll also have all of the new Voice Chat windows to contend with. If you've converted all of your mods to use the custom module, users of your mod shouldn't have any issues. But if you've replaced the MainHUD file with one of your own, you'll need to update that as well.

If you have any questions about any of this, let me know!
Unread 07-24-2008, 02:08 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I'll think about it, but actually I have removed both the help and the settings buttons from many of my windows.

Btw I've seen on your blog that you did this (again) in your free time. Hope your boss reads your blog.