Game Update 60 "The Children of War" is now live on the EverQuest II servers. With this update brings a ton of changes to the game and its user interface. I have posted a compare
of the default interface so you can see what has changed in hopes to fix your UI.
Please give interface authors time to fix their code. Posting a ton of times "it doesnt work" won't help the authors so please be patient. If you find a quick fix for something please share it!
- Raid tagging icons are now displayed in both the Target and Implied Target windows.
- Your group is now notified whenever you change the tag icon or number on another character.
- Repeatable quests will no longer be removed from your completed journal if the timer runs out on them.
- The Character Window should no longer default to Options for new characters.
- Added Flurry to the Melee stats section of the Character Window.
- Fixed a few resizing issues with the "Visit Inn Room" window.
- Some changes were made to the window arranging mode when you F10:
- Window backgrounds will now display at 80% opacity.
- Icons on hotkey windows will be visible but locked to allow you to drag the window by clicking anywhere.
- You can hold the SHIFT key to enable the dragging of icons on the hotbar.