Game Update 58 also known as "Arcanum Revealed" has been pushed live today. This update has brought some very nice new features to the user interface like click to cure, mount management & currency management. I have posted a compare
of the default xml for your interface updating pleasure.
Due to the large amount of changes in a few popular modded windows it may take authors some time to make their interface fully compatible.
- Give authors time to update their UI and UI pieces. They do this for fun.
- If you find/develop a fix for something share it with your fellow EQ2 players.
- Dont post "xyz doesn't work" if there is already some one saying that.
- If something doesn't work try to give a detailed description other than "doesn't work". Post pictures of your problem too!
Full GU58 patch notes
GU58 UI XML Compare
- [Fan Faire feedback] You can now specify chat channel colors for up to 20 channels.
- [Fan Faire feedback] You may now define up to 40 custom chat channels and they will be stored between sessions.
- [Fan Faire feedback] The Leader-Only loot dropdown box is now sorted alphabetically by player name.
- [Fan Faire feedback] The trade window has now been expanded to allow for the trade of up to 12 items at a time.
- The Options window now supports Basic/Advanced mode (toggled by a button in the upper-right corner of the Options UI).
- Many options have been flagged as “advanced” and will no longer be displayed when the options window is in “basic” mode.
- We made a few modifications to the character window for stats.
- There is now a fourth button that has tradeskill stats and general information.
- The second button was moved into two buttons.
- We’ve introduced a new “Currency” tab within the Character window.
- All in-game currency items can now be stored in this window instead of filling up your bags and bank space.
- You can now click the detriment icons in the player window, group window or raid window to attempt to cure those conditions.
- New command /cureplayer [playername|group or raid position][trauma|arcane|noxious|elemental|curse] optional [spell|potion]
- Example: /cureplayer g0 noxious spell
- Will attempt to cure yourself of a noxious detriment with only spells and without using potions (even if you have them).
- Example: /cureplayer r4 noxious
- Will attempt to cure the character in raid slot 4 of a noxious detriment using a spell or potion (whichever is available).
- When using potions, the highest level tradeskilled potion in your inventory will be used first. This works with all tradeskilled potions.
- The abilities Cure Spell, Cure Arcane, Cure Elemental, Noxious Cleansing and Cure Curse work with click to cure and the /cureplayer command.
- Your Target and Implied Target windows will now display the casting activity of NPC targets.
- You can no longer place items on the broker for 0 copper.
- The left side of the quest window now properly updates when a quest is ready to hand in.
- When sorting the quest journal by zone the current zone will be highlighted in gold.
- Chat bubbles above characters’ heads will now be restored after using the /loadui command.
- You can now search for items on the Marketplace by name.
- Changed the mini-map to show the player indicator and orientation even when no map is available for compass functionality.
- Inventory bag windows will now always anchor to the center of the screen so they will remain positioned relative to each other when the main window resizes.