The EverQuest II expansion Sentinel's Fate is now live (for those that have a retail key, digital download access is 1 week later)
along with game update 55. This expansion and game update have brought some changes to the default user interface. I have posted a compare of these changes here
Please allow interface authors some time to fix their UIs before posting it doesn't work 100 times.
GU55 & Sentinel's Fate patch notes
GU55 & Sentinel's UI Compare
- Icons next to the quest name now indicate quest difficulty and con color.
- Checkboxes have been removed from each quest part since the window no longer displays completed parts.
- Fixed examine information for spells and items with ward effects.
- The class AA trees have been rearranged so they no longer scroll vertically.
- Removed critical multiplier stat from spell examine windows and added it to the Crit Bonus tooltip in the Persona Window.
- Some changes have been made to the quest helper based on player feedback:
- Reduced font size of title.
- Quest text should be more readable on light backgrounds.
- Less flashing.
- Quests now auto-pin themselves to the helper if there is space (This is an option you can turn off).
- The filter dropdown box on the Persistent tab of the Zone Reuse window (Alt-Z) now filters zones by locked/unlocked status.