EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 05-05-2013, 04:43 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Crushbone
Default Character Menu/Housing Tab

Post GU66 the housing tab is missing the Access button functionality that allows access to various houses to pay upkeep, move items etc. when the character is within a city zone.

There appears to be an underline that's acting as a placeholder for the button, but the button itself is missing.

Any chance of a quick fix.

Ta !!
Unread 05-05-2013, 01:33 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Sounds like the same problem that hit ProfitUI. They changed the vertical size of the displayed row template (in eq2ui_listboxrow_housing_template.xml) but I hadn't updated the corresponding element in the persona window. I had to go into the "Housing" Page element and in the Template element that included the row template XML file change the Size attribute from "281,54" to "281,84". That made the rows tall enough to fully display the button.
Unread 05-05-2013, 03:14 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I don't have anything edited for the house windows outside of the House Item list.
Unread 05-06-2013, 04:04 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Crushbone

@tknarr

Thanks for the steer - it fixed it.

@Drumstix

I edited the mainhud_persona.xml using Microsofts XML Notepad in Tree View Mode. Found the item to change in the HousingPage/Namespace/Template - Size field changing it to 281,84 as suggested.

This is embedded deep in the xml, I full of admiration for you and your fellow authors. I have no idea how you keep track of all this stuff
Unread 05-06-2013, 04:58 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Ohhhh, I see now. I thought you meant the Housing window specifically. Didn't realize you meant House tab.

Fixed in new update.
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:39 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameweaver View Post
This is embedded deep in the xml, I full of admiration for you and your fellow authors. I have no idea how you keep track of all this stuff
Normally I'd say "Subversion.", but in this case it was someone posting a screencap of the window and pointing out that the lines were acting like the buttons would. That led me to think that maybe there wasn't anything wrong with the actual XML, the buttons were just being cut off at the bottom of a containing element so only the top few pixels were showing. Once I got there, there were only a few containing elements whose vertical size mattered.