- It should be much harder for mercenaries to hold aggro against The Omen Feeder.
- The reward for completing a checkpoint in a heroic proving ground has been increased from 1 to 2 Marks of Glory.
- The reward for completing a the final checkpoint in a heroic proving ground has been increased from 5 to 10 Marks of Glory.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Arcanna'se Spire: Order and Chaos [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that could occasionally cause Shanaira the Prestigious to call for multiple combos before her 20% script.
Vaedenmoor: Heart of Nightmares [Raid]
- Recognition spells should now persist through death during the final encounter.
- Waking adds should now despawn when the encounter resets during the final encounter.
- Corrected an issue which prevented Saryrn's adds from spawning.
- Touched by Torment and Touched by Nightmares should now be incurable but allow the player to cancel it by right clicking.
- Drain Life should now give a message when it hits a slacking player... Slackers...
Munzok's Material Bastion [Raid]
- Munzok should no longer multiply his healing to such large amounts for the "Tap Veins" spell.
- The Beastlord and Channeler Trainers should now be visible in Freeport and Qeynos.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Corrected an issue that prevented Cascading Force from applying the disease damage hits from its combo without first having cast Granite Protector.
- Sentinel now has an effect for the grandmaster and ancient spell tiers at all level ranges.
- Finding the Investigator - Investigator Curfeld will respawn faster now.
- The Missing Recruit - Soltrin's corpse now uses a widget icon, and can now give Soltrin's field kit even if the player's inventory is full.
- The Missing Recruit - Deletion of the quest now removes Soltrin's field kit from the player's inventory.
- Increased the chance of receiving the Awakened Abilities recipe scroll.
- Lost Mist Cloth Robe and Expert's Lost Mist Cloth Robe now have a valid appearance... Sorry to all naked players running around!
- Corrected an issue that prevented buffs from leveled up Familiars from stacking with the Familiars base stat buffs.
- After completing the Stein of Moggok heritage quest, scouts and fighters will now be able to purchase a wieldable "Stein of Moggokian Brew" from the Shady Swashbuckler.
- The initial trigger rate on Celestial gate has been reduced so that the display of "Triggers about # times per minute" more accurately reflects the overtime trigger chance.
- Corrected an issue with the Pale Armored Albino Warg and Dark Armored Albino Warg that prevented the mount from appearing visually.