EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 12-04-2012, 03:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Casting Bar Problems

I love using the large target and implied target casting bars that are displayed when you use

/show_window Custom.TargetCasting

However, around the time the expansion came out I noticed a big problem with this window and I've been waiting for it to get fixed. Since it hasn't, I'm wondering if I'm the only one having problems with this.

I like to have this window near the center/lower part of the screen, above my casting and auto attack bars. The problem I'm noticing is that this window has made a kind of dead spot where this window is at. It seems like no matter what window opens up where this window is at (like my bank, rez window, tradeskill, loot window, etc), the casting casting bar window is on top and won't allow me to click on anything in the new window. I tried turning on and off the "click thru enable" option, but it has no affect.

Example: I open up all my boxes in the bank in my guild hall. When I click on an item that is where the casting bar window is at, I get options to move the furniture that is behind all the windows.

Could you please take a look at this and let me know if this is just me or if there is an error in everyones code. If it's the latter, I hope you will take the time to fix it because I really love the giant casting bar to time my cures.
Unread 12-04-2012, 04:36 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin028 View Post
I love using the large target and implied target casting bars that are displayed when you use

/show_window Custom.TargetCasting

However, around the time the expansion came out I noticed a big problem with this window and I've been waiting for it to get fixed. Since it hasn't, I'm wondering if I'm the only one having problems with this.

I like to have this window near the center/lower part of the screen, above my casting and auto attack bars. The problem I'm noticing is that this window has made a kind of dead spot where this window is at. It seems like no matter what window opens up where this window is at (like my bank, rez window, tradeskill, loot window, etc), the casting casting bar window is on top and won't allow me to click on anything in the new window. I tried turning on and off the "click thru enable" option, but it has no affect.

Example: I open up all my boxes in the bank in my guild hall. When I click on an item that is where the casting bar window is at, I get options to move the furniture that is behind all the windows.

Could you please take a look at this and let me know if this is just me or if there is an error in everyones code. If it's the latter, I hope you will take the time to fix it because I really love the giant casting bar to time my cures.
Open up the _ProitUI_TargetCasting.xml file

In it there is a section of code at the top

<Page alwaysontop="false" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="419,315" MaximumSize="640,58" MinimumSize="270,58" Name="TargetCasting" PackLocation="center,bottom" PackLocationProp="-093/0001,-253/0001" ScrollExtent="340,58" Size="340,58" UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true" Visible="true">

Change the alwaysontop value from true (its default) to false)
Unread 12-04-2012, 11:32 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I tried it and it seems to have fixed it. Thank you very much!