EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-22-2013, 01:50 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Kronos

Any way to get Kronos working with ProfitUI? I have to switch back to Default in order to trade them with a friend, trade the Kronos, then switch back to ProfitUI.
Unread 06-22-2013, 06:12 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonBlade View Post
Any way to get Kronos working with ProfitUI? I have to switch back to Default in order to trade them with a friend, trade the Kronos, then switch back to ProfitUI.
I'll have to check. I didn't think it did, but Thursday's update may have changed something that broke the button. Note that the button's in a different place in Profit, at the bottom of the currency page, than in the default UI.
Unread 06-23-2013, 11:27 AM
A Griffon

Just checked. Krono button is alive and well at the bottom of the Currency tab, at least on the default variant of the persona window.

-= Therendil =-
Unread 06-23-2013, 05:07 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therendil View Post
Just checked. Krono button is alive and well at the bottom of the Currency tab, at least on the default variant of the persona window.
Hmm. Wonder if it's the P7 change. One change in the persona window related to Krono was to create a new "KronoDisabledPage" and display either it or "KronoPage" depending on the state of the /GameData.UIState.Krono.Enabled and /GameData.UIState.Krono.Disabled dynamic data. The "KronoDisabledPage" lacks the "BuyKrono" and "UseKrono" buttons. Profit's persona window doesn't vary like that, the two buttons are always there. If something's changed where the commands the two buttons trigger aren't active for someone because Krono's disabled, that may explain it. I hadn't considered doing that a critical change since it isn't breaking anything that ought to work.