EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:05 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default New options in Housing tab

The UI changes in GU 66 added buttons to the Housing tab of the persona window that let you directly visit any house you own. These don't appear in the Housing tab on the default version of Profit's persona window. I haven't checked the small and large version. I haven't seen this mentioned here yet.
Unread 05-02-2013, 06:28 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therendil View Post
The UI changes in GU 66 added buttons to the Housing tab of the persona window that let you directly visit any house you own. These don't appear in the Housing tab on the default version of Profit's persona window. I haven't checked the small and large version. I haven't seen this mentioned here yet.
I probably missed them in amongst all the noise in the XML changes. I'll check and see what's there.

Update: the template for each row's coming from a file Profit doesn't modify, so I'm at a loss why the buttons aren't being included. I'll have to investigate further.

Last edited by tknarr : 05-02-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Unread 05-02-2013, 08:38 PM
A Griffon

That's bizarre. Well, it doesn't break the UI, so it doesn't need to be fixed instantly. I'll try to remember to test the small and large variants to see if there's any difference.
Unread 05-02-2013, 09:06 PM
A Griffon

I see now that the buttons are there, but render as short horizontal bars instead of full buttons. This snip of a screenshot shows how they look.

The grey lines on the left side of the center pane are functional buttons. The floating text in the box is the tooltip for the button.
Unread 05-02-2013, 09:11 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Hmm. So it's getting the template OK but something's messing with size. Or maybe position leaving only the top edge of the button showing. That gives me a place to start digging anyway. Thanks.

Update: Aha. Inspiration strikes. The vertical size of the row template was too small for the button to render. I can fix that easy enough, but it's going to make house entries take up more space each.

Last edited by tknarr : 05-02-2013 at 09:15 PM.