EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 05-23-2013, 11:00 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Custom.TargetCasting request/questions

TL;DR Summary: (1) I want to be able to easily position and resize the Custom.TargetCasting window. Preferably it should appear when I hit F10. (2) I want to set the Custom.TargetCasting to open automatically on each toon when they log in instead of using the slash command.

Watching a YT video of the Baroddas/Baelon fight, the user filming has a gigantic red bar showing the mob's spell cast (pic below), whoich turns out to be the dx2 NPC Casting Activity bar.

I have Profit running, and I use the built-in target cast bar that is activated by using a macro with /show_window Custom.TargetCasting, and I want it to be huge and central like the one shown in the screenshot.

Alas, the Profit target cast bar does NOT show up when you press F10, so the only way to reposition it is to go fight something that does long, slow casts, and grab and move the window while it is casting. The Drums UI Threat Window manages to show up when F10 is pressed, even if the default window doesn't, so I dunno why the target cast bar can't.

Also, as far as I can tell, the window cannot be resized, which is a booger, I want it bigger.

Can anyone help?