EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Unread 04-08-2009, 05:26 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Ok, it's in the pipe-line awaiting approval now.

I stuck the pet health directly below the mana bar. That's probably the last thing I can add to the window before I have to give up and make it bigger.

Of course, having had to revert to the default group window while I fixed this - I've got quite a lot that I could size it up and still keep it smaller than the default. That thing's a monster!

Mother

P.S. Let me know if anything doesn't work - I didn't go fighting with it but everything looked like it was working when I harassed guildies to group with me while I was in the guild house.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'
Unread 04-09-2009, 08:00 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Welcome back mother

My wife and I are having issues with the group window.
We cant target anyone by clicking the group window, sometime it target someone else, or simply it target nothing.
For the rest i didnt notice any other buggs, but not being abble to target group members is a huge issue for a group window

Looking forward for a fix ^^
Ty in advance

Last edited by GRUNGy : 04-09-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Unread 04-09-2009, 09:08 AM
A Griffon

That does indeed sound like a big problem. I'll see what I can see!
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'
Unread 04-09-2009, 09:56 PM
A Griffon

Ok, it seems to work now. The way GU51 rearranged all the elements of the group window, things were on top of other things they used to be underneath and they were getting in the way of clicking. I think I made all the stuff in the way click-through now.

In addition, after fixing that I found click-to-cures were broken by another change they made. That should also be fixed now.

And while I was messing around, I went ahead and added the voice-chat icon and quick-volume adjust thingie.

Hopefully that'll do it. Happy gaming!

Mother

Edit: and many thanks to the Faith and Justice people for all the "Ok, invite me again - I'm sure it'll work this time." they had to endure. You're all saints LOL
Unread 04-10-2009, 08:23 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Your Group window work perfectly now, Great job mother

btw i think you got a same kind of bug with your raid window, i was using your raid window in the past and when i was in 2 vertical with 2 line the drag and drop of raid people to other group wasnt working very well.
The targetting was ok but moving people was clumsy, i wonder if you could check it
Unread 04-10-2009, 09:27 AM
A Griffon

I'm going to take a look at the raid window...

But the code in that thing is ancient - I'm not sure if I even remember all the tricks I did to it to get it working, I mostly remember thinking "Thank god this thing is done and I never have to touch it again."

But I'll see if I can bring it into modern times.

Mother
Unread 11-14-2009, 06:18 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

I absolutely love this group mod. It's not as obtrusive as the ones with the 5 click to heal ones, but still has click to heal cure.

My problem is the click to cure no longer works for me. I see that mother updated it to work again with 1.1.2 release. But I can't find a link to download 1.1.2, everything I see is 1.1.1 or earlier. Any help with this?

**this is a double post from somewhere else, sorry about that. I didn't see you had a thread started already **
Unread 11-16-2009, 12:37 PM
A Griffon

I'll try to find 1.1.2 and re-upload it. Not sure why 1.1.1 is the one on the download.

I need to update it to put the *'s on the AA mobs you haven't killed yet, so maybe I'll just pop out a 1.1.3 while i'm at it.

Mother
Unread 11-17-2009, 07:49 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Just curious, but with the way click to cure works, where you click on the ailment in the group window to cure it, is it possible to make it so that you have one small button to click to cure all non-curse ailments. And another for curses?

I find myself constantly curing people that don't have ailments when trying to just select them in group because I accidentally click a little too low, and end up clicking on the ailment area. Even though there isn't anything there.

This is more my problem than anything though
Unread 11-17-2009, 08:35 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiersten View Post
Just curious, but with the way click to cure works, where you click on the ailment in the group window to cure it, is it possible to make it so that you have one small button to click to cure all non-curse ailments. And another for curses?
Only priest classes have the 4-in-1 cure spell, other classes still need the separate buttons.
Unread 11-17-2009, 03:59 PM
A Forest Scavenger

ahh didn't think about that. Thanks for shedding the light =)
Unread 01-27-2010, 03:53 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Do you have any plans to bring your raid window up to date? I absolutly love your group window, and I really hate all the skinny hard to read/watch raid windows out now.

I saw some pictures of how your raid window used to look and I love it. Just thought of an updated mother's raid window makes me smile a little =)
Unread 02-28-2023, 07:26 AM
A Griffon

Default New reply intro

Figured I would drop a ping onto this thread and maybe float it back to the front page.

Also, generally soliciting opinions from anyone who did install the UI to see what people outside of my head think are the strengths/weaknesses. (And of course what bugs there are.)

I'm also in the process of implementing a currency window. (My toons are all new and constantly broke.) I'm trying to decide if I just want to display all 4 coins that are in the character window, or if maybe it displays silver and copper only until you have a gold, then gold and silver until you have a plat, and maybe at 100 plat it only shows plat? Opinions welcome.

Showing everything is only like 285x50 pixels. But I tend towards the more features = more better philosophy.

I would love to try to figure out something with the bags and I will be giving it some brain power but I imagine everything that could meaningfully impact them has been tried and I didn't see any huge variation when I poked through the downloads there.