EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 02-23-2009, 04:44 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default Cannot chat

With this UI installed there is no place to type in the chat window. It is like it is a tab outside of a chat window. Hitting enter or / flashes a green chat bubble in the corner of the window, but there is no place to type. How do I fix this?

Also, since there is no EQ2 button, how do you open that menu without escaping through everything?
Unread 02-23-2009, 06:27 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

Not sure what you mean about there is no EQ2 button. There is. it just invis's when you dont need it. Simply hover over it and it will illuminate. Now, you probably dont know where it is to even find it...

If you look at the photo contained in this link
http://www.eq2interface.com/downloads/full5863.jpg
in the bottom right hand corner, just above the maintained window, you will see (you will have to look hard cause its dimmed out) the control center. Hover over it, and it will brighten up and there is your eq2 button along with a wealth of other important buttons.

Just so you dont have to look too hard. That control center is configured in a 3x3 arrangement (like a tic-tac-toe board). The eq2 button is in the lowest right position.

As for your other issue, check your chat window settings. You have the chat bar turned off. I cant recall which it is, but you will have to toggle a setting back and forth and the line to enter chat will miraculously appear (I think its the frame and title bar setting). However, this topic has been covered numerous times. Search is your friend
Unread 02-23-2009, 07:42 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

Ok, I had that box, but it was in a 2x4 instead of 3x3. One button was missing and it was the EQ2 one. I resized it and now I can see it. Thanks.

Search may be my friend, but "advanced" search is useless. Go figure. I used the general search and found the answer. Apparently you have to turn off the frame and title bars. It seems this whole UI was designed around no frame and title bars. I'm glad they fixed the issues with the bags in that respect.

Now I can at least play with the UI now and take it for a spin. Thanks.

Edit: Answer to the chat problem was in the FAQ and I completely missed when I was there the first time. Oops.

Last edited by Kiern : 02-23-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Closed Thread