EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 11-14-2013, 01:05 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default AA window

Hey there,

The AA window does not allow you to change your saved profiles from before.

Just FYI

Thanks.
Unread 11-14-2013, 02:36 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by otif View Post
Hey there,

The AA window does not allow you to change your saved profiles from before.

Just FYI

Thanks.
The AA window is the default, the file for it is not included in Fetish. Any issues with it that may exist would exist in default, but I haven't run into any issues loading saved profiles.
Unread 11-14-2013, 04:31 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
The AA window is the default, the file for it is not included in Fetish. Any issues with it that may exist would exist in default, but I haven't run into any issues loading saved profiles.

That is odd cause i hit the KEY L and i don't see the drop down for the selection to chose my profile. I have to load the default to see it.
Unread 11-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by otif View Post
That is odd cause i hit the KEY L and i don't see the drop down for the selection to chose my profile. I have to load the default to see it.
Check your Fetish install. If you have eq2ui_mainhud_achievements.xml in it, delete it. That file has not been included since SOE changed to the new AA save/load system and is not included in any current zips. Files sometimes getting removed is why I increment the subversion (e.g., 12.4 to 12.5) with major updates so that people follow the instructions and do a fresh install rather than just copying new files into an old install.
Unread 11-14-2013, 08:12 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Check your Fetish install. If you have eq2ui_mainhud_achievements.xml in it, delete it. That file has not been included since SOE changed to the new AA save/load system and is not included in any current zips. Files sometimes getting removed is why I increment the subversion (e.g., 12.4 to 12.5) with major updates so that people follow the instructions and do a fresh install rather than just copying new files into an old install.
I fresh installed it and it works thanks again!!!! I'm being stupid.
I appreciate all the hard work!
Unread 03-30-2014, 04:37 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Small issue with market broker window.

Hello all. My name is Mike, and I have a question about the market window.

I've used Fetish for years now, and before that, the classic T.King UI. I've tried others, and Fetish still seems to be the best. But I've noticed something of late with the UI when I open the market window.

When I press the choose class and level button, it picks the correct level, but the class is off by one spot. If I'm a paladin, for example, then it chooses Necromancer. This happens no matter what class I play. I don't recall if this is something new or not, but I did a quick search in the forums just in case. Nothing popped out at me.

I can manually choose the correct class, and things seem fine after that...so this is not a game breaker or anything. I thought I'd ask about it here and see if anyone else has run across this, and if so, if there is a fix or otherwise workaround for it.

Keep up the great work on making sure this custom UI stays alive!

Thanks tons,
Mike/Mornaric

Last edited by Mornaric : 03-31-2014 at 11:52 PM.
Unread 03-31-2014, 05:00 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Mmm thought I fixed that last time, maybe I forgot to update the file. I'll take a look.
Unread 03-31-2014, 11:54 PM
A Brown Bear

Much appreciated Lordebon, and great job on keeping this wonderful UI updated for all of us!

M/M
Unread 04-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Fixed the "My Class & Lvl" button, you can find the fixed file HERE.
Unread 04-05-2014, 11:56 PM
A Brown Bear

Works great, Lordebon. Thanks for the hotfix!
Unread 04-29-2014, 08:24 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

FYI, delete your eq2ui_inventory_marketplace.xml to get a more correct marketplace window for now. IDK if there's anything worth changing in there so not sure if it'll get updated in future versions or not.

You can also delete eq2ui_tradeskills.xml if you want to access the updated features in that window. I'll try to update that to add the enter key to start crafting and push a new minor version with all previous fixes by this weekend.
Unread 05-26-2014, 06:30 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown

Hi there,

I'm running Fetish 12.5.1 from a fresh install...

Not sure if this a recent thing but in at least the last few days, everytime I try to use the marketplace and then hover over an item there, I crash to character select. This doesn't happen with all hover-overs (i.e. in personal inventory and such) but I have noticed that tooltips take a significant amount of time to display...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

-Mhalaise
Unread 05-26-2014, 05:48 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

The marketplace window isn't included in the zip file, you should be basically using the default version (only with the fetish color theme from the styles etc.). I can take a look next time I'm in game to try and replicate it, but if it's a bug in the default not much I can do.

As for the speed of tool-tips in general, that's something you can change in the in-game options. I don't remember the exact path off the top of my head, but I think it's something like User Interface > Tooltips > tooltip delay (a slider that goes from quite fast to quite slow).
Unread 06-30-2014, 12:10 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I had a hdd crash, re installed eq2, fetish core 12.5.1, (all fresh!) and I have lost my detrimental AND others maintaining on me stuff windows.

alt e is not fixing this and its driving me nuts! I hate not knowing what that det is...

also the exp bar has vanished. I have wandered around the file list but havent managed to find it, any chance you have time to point me to the correct file?

Sorry to be painful...really...and please help if you have time!
Unread 06-30-2014, 06:07 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

First do a clean install of Fetish - make sure you're not copying into an existing folder or anything.

Next, if windows are still gone, and it occurs on all characters not just one, backup/rename your characters' uisettings.xml files (the full name format is Server_Character_eq2_uisettings.xml, with Server and Character being what they are for the character in question). If that solves the issue, then you probably had something messed up in your uisettings; just rearrange windows back to how you like them.
Unread 12-01-2014, 01:26 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Butcherblock

I had Fetish 12.5.1 and now I have 12.5.2. With both versions am I am unable to see the buffs on the mobs. I have done a clean install on both versions with no results. Any ideas why?
Unread 12-02-2014, 06:50 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

What does your target window look like - is the buff area missing, or just blank? They're working fine for me, so it has to be configuration or option that's hiding them.
Unread 12-02-2014, 03:36 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Not sure I loaded this correctly. But here is a pic of my target window.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Target Window.png
Views:	314
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	8201  
Unread 12-22-2014, 09:28 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Missing Ratonga race in character creation

If I remove the UI completely, I can create a character with the Ratonga race, but it isn't there with the UI installed. I've tried reinstalling, and have the same issue on 2 different computers.
Unread 02-11-2015, 03:56 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

After the last couple of game patches my HO (Heroic Opp) Window has disappeared. I have tried everything I can think of to find it. Any ideas?
Unread 02-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorGusEyes1 View Post
After the last couple of game patches my HO (Heroic Opp) Window has disappeared. I have tried everything I can think of to find it. Any ideas?
Sounds like it might be off-screen (or barring that invisible - hit F10 and check for a big square for that). Try resetting it's location using the Locator (game menu > fetish central > locator). If that doesn't work, are there any characters that have it visible? Load their UI settings onto your main.

You can also try editing your character's uisettings.xml file to move the window, or barring that just rename it and start with a fresh one.
Unread 02-20-2015, 04:04 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Quote:
Sounds like it might be off-screen (or barring that invisible - hit F10 and check for a big square for that). Try resetting it's location using the Locator (game menu > fetish central > locator). If that doesn't work, are there any characters that have it visible? Load their UI settings onto your main.

You can also try editing your character's uisettings.xml file to move the window, or barring that just rename it and start with a fresh one.
Thanks for the info. Renaming the file worked for me.
Unread 02-22-2015, 05:52 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Race Selection Screen

Hey lordebon,

Not sure whether you read my PM or not, but it is indeed a bug/flaw with Fetish. I disabled Fetish and loaded EQ II entirely with defaults, and was able to see the Ratonga Race in the race selection window, when creating a new character. Also, the sc bought race icon looks different than in Fetish.
Unread 02-22-2015, 07:57 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaneth View Post
Hey lordebon,

Not sure whether you read my PM or not, but it is indeed a bug/flaw with Fetish. I disabled Fetish and loaded EQ II entirely with defaults, and was able to see the Ratonga Race in the race selection window, when creating a new character. Also, the sc bought race icon looks different than in Fetish.
Saw your PM earlier, but I had things to do most of the day so I hadn't had a change to take a look at it until now.

Looks like when the expansion added Aerakyn I missed updating the newcharscene window; the game does some hard coding there in organizing the races so Aerakyn was displaying but the last one in the list (Ratonga) had no where to go and thus wasn't showing up.

I've uploaded a fix in the fixes thread and it'll be incorporated into the next released zip file, whenever enough changes accrue that I release one.
Unread 02-22-2015, 08:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Saw your PM earlier, but I had things to do most of the day so I hadn't had a change to take a look at it until now.

Looks like when the expansion added Aerakyn I missed updating the newcharscene window; the game does some hard coding there in organizing the races so Aerakyn was displaying but the last one in the list (Ratonga) had no where to go and thus wasn't showing up.

I've uploaded a fix in the fixes thread and it'll be incorporated into the next released zip file, whenever enough changes accrue that I release one.

Don't apologize for RL Thanks for responding and looking into it.