EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 05-17-2014, 04:58 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock
Default Redeem SC buttons Missing?

Hello all,

Thank you again for this amazing UI, It has been my stable for many years and can't even imagine using another

I am not sure if I am just looking in the wrong places, or their might be an issue with my current UI set up, but when I try to redeem the monthly SC, the button to do so is not there. Only the Purchase button is. It appears maybe a partial button is visible, but not totally sure.

Much cud-dos to you and all the programers that make this work, in my opinion you folks make the real magic happen

Thanks again!
Unread 05-18-2014, 12:47 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiza View Post
Hello all,

Thank you again for this amazing UI, It has been my stable for many years and can't even imagine using another

I am not sure if I am just looking in the wrong places, or their might be an issue with my current UI set up, but when I try to redeem the monthly SC, the button to do so is not there. Only the Purchase button is. It appears maybe a partial button is visible, but not totally sure.

Much cud-dos to you and all the programers that make this work, in my opinion you folks make the real magic happen

Thanks again!
What window is that in?
Unread 05-18-2014, 01:09 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

That's part of the new marketplace window. Not sure if it's a UI thing or a game bug, but if it's not time for you to redeem, it says buy membership (at least mine does) and has a broken icon instead of a button.
Maevyen - 95 Wizard          Maedonna - 95 Berserker
Maelani - 95 Mystic          Maehymn - 95 Troubadour
Maedelyn - 95 Warden         Maewyn - 95 Brigand
Maeniac - 95 Inquisitor      Maerilyn - 95 Assassin
Maenie - 95 Channeler        Maelynne - 95 Beastlord
Unrest Server
Unread 05-18-2014, 01:36 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

It could be my outdated graphics file. It should still be clickable.

Otherwise, it would be a default game bug. Unless it's a leftover marketplace XML file in the DrumsUI folder, but I've never had a real mod for that. Only the Welcome window which I used to try to autohide.
Unread 05-18-2014, 08:08 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Only the Welcome window which I used to try to autohide.
That's what I meant, sorry. It's the welcome window with all the marketplace specials. It was changed when all access did.
Unrest Server
Unread 05-18-2014, 09:43 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
That's what I meant, sorry. It's the welcome window with all the marketplace specials. It was changed when all access did.
Ah, same thing as hit Profit there. The Welcome window XML file needs to either be deleted or updated to match the default's file (and kept up-to-date). The behavior changed with the update at the end of April.
Unread 05-20-2014, 08:10 PM
A Griffon

I don't see any mainhud_welcome in Drums folder, so not sure how to fix that particular issue.
Unrest Server
Unread 05-21-2014, 12:57 AM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

I've just been using the command line command to claim the All Access SC. /allaccess claim or something like that. A message in the chat window says what it is whenever you can do it. Then I verify that the amount was increased in the marketplace window.
Unread 05-26-2014, 05:29 PM
A Berserk Golem

In case it havent been mentioned or someone got a fix.
Marketplace purchase confirmation window is sort of wonky as well, as in no text at all, but price and a red and a green button :P
Unread 06-06-2014, 01:25 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Patcher not updating

I get a pop up message: Could not Connect to web server. please check your connection or set your proxy.
In settings I have: Eq2 folder C:\Sony Online Entertainment\installed Games\EverQuest II.
update-URL : Hppt://www.advancedmod.com/DrumsUI/live/

Clicked the proxy tab direct connection is checked.

Any suggestions on why it don't update and i get this message?
Unread 06-25-2014, 10:40 PM
A Berserk Golem

Are you aware of the issue with examining items and not being able to replace white adornments? I'm using the temp fix for now but wondering when there's going to be an official fix for it.
Unread 06-25-2014, 11:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default From Drumstix42

Planning on a Friday/Saturday update schedule, as that's when I have time to try to fix some things and make updates for the last couple patches to default UI changes.
Unread 06-28-2014, 08:54 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I think I fixed the character switching bug for custom windows. Feels silly cause it was simple

We'll see how it works. Patch notes and updater stuff coming in an hour or 2. I gotta run to the store first.
Unread 06-28-2014, 11:28 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Testing and feedback appreciated

Update Log:
- Update [Tradeskills]: Added the "Show hidden" checkbox for Recipes (GU change)
- Update [Examine]: Updated code for adornment update (GU change)
- Fix [TargetCasting]: Character switching init code updated
- Fix [STI]: Character switching init code updated
- Fix [CureFinder]: Character switching init code updated
Unread 06-29-2014, 01:45 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Thanks for the update. The examine issue looks to be fixed. The show hidden on the recipe window seems to be working fine also.

I don't group much these days so the targeting code and the curefinder code changes I can't comment on. Considering I have four healers at level 95 it is pathetic that I can't test those changes.

I do still have an issue with the welcome window when logging in. Not sure if that is anything you are planning on fixing however I've not been able to find the right file to delete to get the default window back.

I will upload screenshots if need be. I would do it now but my preferred image host is down.

Once again thanks for all you do, your UI is once of the best around. I hope someone can step up and keep it going once you officially stop updating it.
Unread 06-29-2014, 03:59 PM
A Berserk Golem

Works great, thanks again!
Unread 07-14-2014, 12:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Cure Hotkey

I recently installed the updater version over the regular version and now the hotkey for cures only works in group not the entire raid, I have both options clicked. Any one have a fix for this, I love the cure hotkey for curses especially.

This is my hotkey :

/cancel_spellcast
/show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CF

thanks
Unread 07-14-2014, 12:44 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Freeport

This is how you typed it /show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CF

isn't it supposed to be /show_window_Custom.DrumsUI_CF ?
Unread 07-14-2014, 06:09 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Not according to the instructions in DrumsUI
Unread 07-15-2014, 12:34 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berekona View Post
This is how you typed it /show_window Custom.DrumsUI_CF

isn't it supposed to be /show_window_Custom.DrumsUI_CF ?
/show_window is the command, Custom.DrumsUI_CF references the window name and parent section to display as the parameter for the command.
Unread 07-22-2014, 02:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default curefinder

Just an update, the hotkey doesn't work with both group/raid settings checked. That is I am manually having to change the settings depending on if I am in a group or raid. In the standard interface it worked with both settings checked and correctly checked group and raid. Will run the updater again, maybe its been fixed.
Unread 07-22-2014, 10:57 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazeeduke View Post
Just an update, the hotkey doesn't work with both group/raid settings checked. That is I am manually having to change the settings depending on if I am in a group or raid. In the standard interface it worked with both settings checked and correctly checked group and raid. Will run the updater again, maybe its been fixed.
Thanks, I can try to look into it next when I get a chance. I heard reports of strange things on this but not in a while. I never changed the search code when I revamped all the settings windows, but perhaps something still got lost in translation. If you can double check you have latest, I'd appreciate it.
Unread 07-25-2014, 09:33 AM
A Berserk Golem

Any chance of adding in the Weapon Damage Bonus stuff that got added a while back? or am i just not finding it on the Character Screen?
Unread 07-31-2014, 09:18 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Hotkeys

I ran the updater this am and no changes. I am still manully changing the settings depending on if I'm in a group or a raid.
Unread 09-14-2014, 03:47 PM
A Griffon
Featured

WDB stats added

Update Log:
- Update [Persona]: Added Weapon Damage Bonus and Spell Weapon Damage Bonus stats to window
- Update [StatBar]: Added Weapon Damage Bonus and Spell Weapon Damage Bonus options