EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 04-25-2016, 02:49 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Broker/merchant window

I have to admit, there is only a few things i dislike with eq2 and the biggest issue i have is setting prices for selling each evening.

Why is it made so annoying ? Theres people who get 10% discount, others 20% or 15% or 40% and i have to figure out the correct price with atleast 100+ items. This is not fun ! I dont mind having to set a price, but guessing a price is just not fun !

So... is there a ui that shows the current price ? I dont mind setting it, i mind have to guess. Please tell me there is an ui that works !

/Smilla
Unread 04-25-2016, 04:03 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Mmm.. in the broker window when you click on an item for sale, on the bottom is shows how much they put in as their price before 10% broker fee or whatever. So, just make your price lower than theirs.

Also, let's say the cheapest thing on the broker costs 45 plat and you happen to have a 10% broker fee (veteran display case). You want to make your broker price be 44 plat so how much should you put in? Take 44 plat and divide by 1.1 which give 40 plat. If your broker fee is 20%, divide by 1.2.

In the default UI, you can double-click on an item in the Sell tab and it will look it up in the Buy tab.

The DrumsUI broker window is much more convenient and it has the items in the cases on the right side and the broker items on the left.
Unread 04-25-2016, 07:58 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thats the problem it only show "same" price if you are selling for the same. See if i can explain myself.

Person A sells item for 100pp broker wants 20% so item is listed for 120pp on broker.

I got same item, but for 10% broker fee. So if i just go under person A's price ill put in 99pp as item price, but since im at 10% thats not the current price ! I should put as 109pp since im at 10% fee.

This is a simple price setting but set it as 55pp 44gp 41sp and it all gets... annoying, why do i have to calc. every single price ?
Makes no sense when you got 200 items for sale it becomes a chore and not fun at all.

there has to be a more simple solution !
Unread 04-25-2016, 08:11 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18072