EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 09-16-2005, 06:22 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default request for work around in broker window

well, i've dinked with the ui builder a very little bit, and i think it's beyond me. i'll keep trying, but in the mean time, i figure i'll post a sliver of a partial idea here so others can play too if they're so inclined.

broker window is currently busted. i've noticed that some of the imbued jewelery that i make doesn't show up unless class is set to Any. advanced crafting books aren't showing up at all.

I don't know if this will work, but is it possible to add
'Alchemist' 'Armorer' 'Artisan' 'Carpenter' 'Craftsman' 'Jeweler' 'Outfitter'
'Provisioner' 'Sage' 'Scholar' 'Tailor' 'Weaponsmith' 'Woodworker' etc. to the class field dropdown? Perhaps we can get a search on one of those?
Unread 09-17-2005, 06:24 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

I decided to give this a go myself. I'm not quite sure how to (or if it is possible to) add elements to an existing dropdownbox. The market search is using classcombo to define class. It's tied to a datasource that appears to be uploaded from the server.

I added a button that would change the text of the selecteditem in the dropdownbox to 'artisan','scholar','outfitter' and 'jeweler' hoping that the crafting books were there and just not being found because the class was wrong.

It appears to not matter what the text value is though. If I chose 'ranger' and then changed the text value, rangerly things still came up.

Is there a way to see what other properties each element in the dropdown has? I was succesful in using OnSelect to make a label take the value of the selectedItem: parent.myLabel.text=selectedIndex.text

I tried selectedIndex.value thinking the underlying value might simply be an integer, but my label remained blank for that.

Am I barking up the wrong tree? Is this simply something that I should wait for SOE to fix?

Thanks
Unread 09-18-2005, 12:19 AM
A Griffon

Server: Mistmoore

I think this is something only Sony can fix.