EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 03-09-2007, 03:56 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Well in replying to someone post regarding the "move box" being there all the time I had an idea. Can the move box be made to only show up when F10 is pressed once, showing backgrounds on the hotbars. I don't think that people play in the "mode", thou I could be wrong.
Unread 03-21-2007, 10:07 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Mistmoore
Default Default Settings Resolution

Any chance of getting a 1440 x 900 file for wide screen laptops?

Thanks for a GREAT UI.
Unread 03-29-2007, 05:30 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Firstly I just wanted to say I've been using this UI for as long as I can remember. Its simply the BEST. Thank you for all your hard work.

The click to cure fuction is absolutly amazing! I was wondering if it is possible to add a Click to Absolve button for inquisitors. I think Templars have a similar skill. I realise that changing the UI for just one class if impossible but any pointers on how to add this would be great!

the ability I want to use is Absolution and I want the button to go right next too the other 4 cures.
Unread 03-29-2007, 05:51 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Default request for feature for raid

Hello,

Two small things that would be nice for the raid window (and possibly for group window).

1 - When a player goes AFK make either the name and/or the health bar change color. Something that is clearly noticable in raid.

2 - Add an icon for Conjurors and Necromancers to be able to give a shard to raid members without having to switch targets.

Please please please please please pleaseeeeeeee
Unread 03-30-2007, 04:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Add a button for the web browser to the startbutton

gm9: Will do

Last edited by gm9 : 04-19-2007 at 03:51 AM.
Unread 03-30-2007, 07:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

A commission crafting window so I don't have to unload Profit everytime I have something made.
Unread 04-02-2007, 05:33 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Splitpaw
Default Hide Pet Names

Feature request: You already have a feature to hide Titles, Guild Names etc from players, can you add an option to Hide Pet Names too?.
24 people on a raid with God/AA pets plus numerous Swarm Pets and the display is soon overrun with dancing names when you REALLY need a clear view of the battle in progress.

gm9: Would love to, but know of no option in game that would allow me to do so unfortunately...

Tanks for a great UI

Last edited by gm9 : 04-19-2007 at 03:51 AM.
Unread 04-04-2007, 03:27 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Maintained Spell Window

For some classes, you get spells with triggers. I would be handy if the number of triggers on them were visible.

For Anyone with wards, or other types on abilites that have a total ammount buyt can get chucks taken off, it would be handy to know how much is still availible.

Currently, that information is only availible if you hover over the icon to get the tooltip for it.

Example:
Glorious Intercession (68 Templar) - Heal spell that has a limited number of "charges" or hits. Expires after getting hit, I believe, 5 times.

Example:
Ethereal Aegis (68 Mystic) - Wards Target for 1500 damage
The spell can have damage "chunks" taken off it. It would be handy to have the window display the remaining value.
Unread 04-05-2007, 02:17 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk
Default 2048x1536 Resolution

Any chance of seeing an ini file for this resolution? 2048 x 1536. I've been playing around with this resolution and everything seems to be alright, cept the bars on top and bottom, missing spaces in between certain portions of the bar. Maybe include an optional top/bottom bar with no switch over and everything on them? Would be just spiffy

Well, the top bar is 'adjustable' as in resizing, but the bottom bar isn't. Even the option to resize the bottom bar would be nice

Last edited by Kharzon : 04-05-2007 at 03:14 AM.
Unread 04-08-2007, 09:21 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo12345
Hello,

Two small things that would be nice for the raid window (and possibly for group window).

1 - When a player goes AFK make either the name and/or the health bar change color. Something that is clearly noticable in raid.

2 - Add an icon for Conjurors and Necromancers to be able to give a shard to raid members without having to switch targets.

Please please please please please pleaseeeeeeee
I too would love to see these two additions to the raid window.
Unread 04-18-2007, 10:57 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thumbs Up 1440x900 screen size

will you be making a widescreen size 1440x900 version as that is what my monitor and laptop max res is, if possible.
Unread 04-19-2007, 03:54 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Closing this thread, please submit feature requests on my author portal here now:

Closed Thread