EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 09-24-2009, 12:36 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowaubeth View Post
cool. However there are files on the auto updater so not sure why people not using that. I'm sure Chris will get to these over next couple days as he did take over the project to the best of my knowledge.
I used the updater, but it did not fix my AA issue
Unread 09-24-2009, 12:43 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default quickraid button macro's

i had to uninstall profit folder and reinstall to get all the new things working but i cant seem to fiqure out where to edit the quickraid buttons for my macro (j-cap, rezz and so on) any help for a newb .
Thanks
Unread 09-24-2009, 12:44 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninfzkillah View Post
DOH, deleted the achievement folder...working now!
Unread 09-24-2009, 12:55 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowaubeth View Post
cool. However there are files on the auto updater so not sure why people not using that. I'm sure Chris will get to these over next couple days as he did take over the project to the best of my knowledge.
And I do understand, I do not want to step on Chris's toes which is why I am going to do what I can for now till he can fix it himself. The auto updater makes the game usable but doesnt address the achievement problem. Someone else posted the solution which is to delete the journal file and the achievement file or folder as he stated. This is a temporary solution and will cause the journal not to function as it did before IE the wiki links etc but it will allow you to use it till Chris has a chance to fix it or I can get the window fixed until again Chris can get it fixed. (think I repeated myself too many times there hehe am tired)
Unread 09-24-2009, 12:56 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninfzkillah View Post
delete eq2ui_mainhud_achievements.xml in the Profit ui folder. This fixes the aa issue.

Remove the line

<Window Name="StartMenu" alignment="3" alignment_offset="0,37" backdrop_mo_o="1" backdrop_n_o="1" foreground_mo_o="1" foreground_n_o="1" frame_mo_o="1" frame_n_o="1" locked="true" size="192,720" window_style="1" />
varibles will vary but you're lookin for the startmenu item delete that line. This will fix the start menu from looking all crappy without having to delete your other window locations.
Unread 09-24-2009, 01:01 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulaen View Post
And I do understand, I do not want to step on Chris's toes which is why I am going to do what I can for now till he can fix it himself. The auto updater makes the game usable but doesnt address the achievement problem. Someone else posted the solution which is to delete the journal file and the achievement file or folder as he stated. This is a temporary solution and will cause the journal not to function as it did before IE the wiki links etc but it will allow you to use it till Chris has a chance to fix it or I can get the window fixed until again Chris can get it fixed. (think I repeated myself too many times there hehe am tired)
The Journal file has been updated and is available on the auto updater. The achievement file hower hasn't been updated and deleting that file from profit ui folder causes it to show the default window which in fact works great. Only change in the achievement file that is actually causing the problem is the slider for the amount of xp you are giving to advancement points.
Unread 09-24-2009, 01:51 AM
A Griffon

Server: Valor

Most interestingly I don't have the eq2ui_mainhud_achievements.xml in my UI folder, so it has to be quite an old file or whatever.
If someone sends that to me I can set the updater to delete it automatically as it has a function to delete obsolete files.
Unread 09-24-2009, 02:03 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Scrolling Maintained Spells Window

Since GU#53, the ability to scroll down in the Maintained Spells Window has been left inoperable for me. It will do a scroll from side to side instead (talking about using the mouse wheel to do this scrolling), I widened the window so that there was no reason for it to do this and most of the time it does nothing. I resized the window vertically and it sometimes allowed some partial scrolling but it was incorrect (it would not scroll all the way down or all the way up).

I have run the auto-updater as of 3am EDT, and run using the 1920x1200 resolution (using the preset for the most part, I of course edited a few window locations like the chat windows...).
Unread 09-24-2009, 02:21 AM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Mistmoore

i'm a little bit confused , it works fine on my side, did u guys checked the auto updater?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	263.0 KB
ID:	7055  
Unread 09-24-2009, 02:26 AM
A Griffon

Server: Valor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislau View Post
i'm a little bit confused , it works fine on my side, did u guys checked the auto updater?
I guess that is because you do not have that achievments file either.
No idea where it comes from actually..
Unread 09-24-2009, 02:34 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

the first AA window was called "achievements" it's probably a hold over from old installs of profit.
Unread 09-24-2009, 02:46 AM
A Weald Wolf

btw will update persona file in the next couple of hours.
Unread 09-24-2009, 03:07 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldran View Post
Most interestingly I don't have the eq2ui_mainhud_achievements.xml in my UI folder, so it has to be quite an old file or whatever.
If someone sends that to me I can set the updater to delete it automatically as it has a function to delete obsolete files.
Don't bother, ProfitUI has not had that file since v4.3. The old ProfitUI window wouldn't have worked since GU40. Ergo they must have other mods installed.

PS: Same for the inspect window mentioned on page 1 of the thread, that window has in fact never been part of ProfitUI.

Last edited by gm9 : 09-24-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Unread 09-24-2009, 04:02 AM
A Brown Bear

Default A big crash with Profit UI and GU 53

My EQ2 since GU53, instead, crashes altogether as soon as it logs into the zone. It used to work before I ran Profit Autoupadater so I tend to think the fault lies in there. I tried reinstalling EQ2 but no joy, so I uninstalled, deleted every file and directory and I am now downloading it all again. If this doesn't work I think I will need to find an exorcist.
Unread 09-24-2009, 10:04 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Don't bother, ProfitUI has not had that file since v4.3. The old ProfitUI window wouldn't have worked since GU40. Ergo they must have other mods installed.

PS: Same for the inspect window mentioned on page 1 of the thread, that window has in fact never been part of ProfitUI.

Pretty please gm9

All the hours you've spend, and now we have a non working Profit
If only you would reconsider coming back, and maybe post a paypal donations link somewhere..
I'm sure it will be worth your time
Unread 09-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Default Click to cure buttons

Everything is working except the above
Unread 09-24-2009, 11:02 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Everything I see is working right. Except for the attack on the bottom bar thing. But think that is cause they removed showing or sending that or something. As its not in the person window.
Unread 09-24-2009, 11:17 AM
A Griffon

Server: Splitpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaythelus View Post
Everything is working except the above
I know that now, but only because I Logged to a US server, when trying to get back on Splitpaw I'm just screwed

Hilfe bitte
Unread 09-24-2009, 11:23 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Black Background not lined up with EQ2 main menu

Anyone else noticing the same problem? My back background on the EQ2 main menu isnt lined up properly.
Unread 09-24-2009, 11:33 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Just updated from the autoupdater to see if the files were compatible now and no issues so my suggestion would be to ignore my walkthrough the OP reposted here and use the updater

Thanks Chris for getting to the fixes so quickly
Unread 09-24-2009, 11:47 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Kithicor

Will the updated files be made available for manual download? I've searched around since last night and don't seen anything more recent than early June posted for manual download. I can't get the updater to work on my computer for the last several months despite trying most everything I've seen suggested, and from what I've read many others have various issues with the updater as well. Would be nice to have the updates available other than on the updater.
Unread 09-24-2009, 12:02 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonger1150 View Post
Anyone else noticing the same problem? My back background on the EQ2 main menu isnt lined up properly.
open your server_player_uisettings.xml file in the eq2 folder and change the line that has <Windows StartMenu size 192,720 I think to 232,720 and it will fix it.
Unread 09-24-2009, 12:07 PM
A Forest Scavenger

These are the 3 files that for GU53 when I auto updated and they work in my UI

Hope this helps for the person asking for the manual download

If I missed something let me know will make new zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip GU53PUI.zip (22.2 KB, 241 views)
Unread 09-24-2009, 12:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Thanks for the manual files. My auto updater was working yesterday, but after I rebooted my PC, it is now throwing exceptions, telling me that I need to set the default EQ2 directory. When I try to do that, it still isn't happy.

I uninstalled the updater, and reinstalled, but still the same problem. Any suggestions? I heard mention that it might be a new version of Java, and to roll back, but I'm not certain how to do that. Thanks in advance for any help. Going to try to get this fixed when I get home, and then try to fix it on my husbands machine (he's having the same problem).
Unread 09-24-2009, 04:23 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Befallen

Autoupdater just throws exceptions for me as well. Cannot use it.