Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Site Forums > EQ2Interface News

Unread 06-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Bacon Eater
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Admin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Default Small patch 6/13/12

Today SOE released a small patch to EverQuest II which has made some changes to the default interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOE
The in-game browser files have been updated. This may cause the browser not to function with some custom UIs until they are updated.
Note: Firewall software will need to allow the file awesomium_process.exe access to run for the browser to function properly.
People with a custom eq2ui_mainhud_browser.xml will need to update their code or temporary disable your custom file (until the author updates it) to receive the new benefits

There is also a new window added to the UI called eq2ui_mainhud_combobox.xml so if you want to see this window and have a custom eq2ui_mainhud.xml file you'll need to add the following to eq2ui_mainhud.xml...

<include>eq2ui_mainhud_combobox.xml</include>

For a detailed overview of what has changed in the default UI please check out my compare.

Patch Notes
UI Compare

Last edited by Dolby : 06-15-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Unread 06-17-2012, 11:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default CTD in Default UI browser at 20%

Whatever was done has effected my browser, and I use the Default UI. I have allowed the awesome file through the firewall, and even redownloaded the default ui, full file check on my game files. I get the browser window open to 20% then CTD. nothing is working to fix this.
Unread 01-15-2013, 12:55 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown

Just advice but if you will rename this topic to "Patch Notes - June 13, 2012" more people will really notice that this topic is about ACTUAL patch notes, and not some other user-made fake patch topic. And also since long time ago patch notes discussion topics were named like that.