EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > EQ2MAP

Unread 01-04-2012, 12:47 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Evernight Abbey Map Not Working

Just a small bug I noticed a few days ago: the map in evernight abbey doesn't show up. I know there was one made since I clearly remember there being a map in there and could easily find the uncompleted (just /loc) map of it by doing a google search.

Also, I am new here and would be interested in making a map. Anyone know an easy zone which hasn't been mapped yet?

Finally, thx to all of you map creators and those who work to make this program work, couldn't play EQ2 without it.

Last edited by speedygonzalez : 01-04-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Unread 01-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

The various player houses are very easy zones that often don't have maps (or, many of them may have a map but are out of date since they're missing the rooms added on a ways back).

Many of the Qeynos and Freeport homes are pretty square (generally no weird shapes) and pretty small, so they're a perfect target for new mapmakers. Just enough to learn on without being difficult or overly long and complicated.

Also, re: Evernight, not sure if there was ever a finished map submitted for there. IIRC someone did the locs for all three zones and the other two were finished by other users, but not sure the evernight one was ever picked up and colored.

Last edited by lordebon : 01-04-2012 at 01:11 AM.