EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 10-13-2014, 07:35 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Issues with personabar, raidabilities, mercenary window, and threat window issues

Greetings all. I have a few issues I am looking to get resolved. I recently build a new PC, and upon installing EQ2 again, I of course wished to continue using Fetish Core as my UI. I am running Windows 8.1 as my OS.

First, my the personabar is not open/visible, and I am unsure how to resolve this. Any assistance on this count is welcome.

Secondly, when I try to use the raidabilities editor, it allows me to make the edits to the abilities, but refuses to save them. This is problematic because those configurable quickcast buttons are a major boon in solo, group, and raid operations.

Thirdly, the mercenary window does not display properly. It appears as a black box with a white strip near the top. The command buttons for the merc are visible, but not the three dropdown menus that govern mercenary behavior.

Fourth, I can't get my threat and autoattack meter to appear. I had previously had it in the form of a purple orb with the autoattack meters above and below. Now it doesn't appear at all.

Any guidance on resolving these issues would be welcome. I would rather not change UI's, I've been using Fetish for some time. Thank you for the assistance.
Unread 10-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

I first recommend trying a fresh ui settings rather than trying to import them from an old pc, that should bring the persona bar, etc. back. Make sure you're doing a fresh install of Fetish as well, I've had no other reports of what you describe in #3 as well (though I personally don't use a merc, so I wouldn't normally notice any issues with that window).

If the PersonaBar doesn't show up with the fresh install / fresh ui settings, try /show_window MainHud.Personabar, that should force it to show.

For #2, you need to make the changes in the _Fetish_mainhud_raidabilities.xml file if you want them to stick - Fetish was never coded in a way to save changes made in-game; getting them to save requires a good bit of trickery and I honestly don't have the time to devote to try and revamp it. I don't play a huge amount anymore outside of raiding a few nights a week.
Unread 10-13-2014, 08:21 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Antonia Bayle

It's a totally new download, but I'll dump it and try again.