EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 12-31-2012, 11:36 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Crushbone
Default Peculiar Install Problems

I had just updated both EQ2 and Profit UI on an old laptop of mine, and have the oddest time with the tradeskill window in particular.

At first I got the message in-game that the window was incompatible with EQ2. Tried running the updater and there was nothing to update. I then completely uninstalled Profit and deleted the Profit UI folder, reinstalled it, and now there's no tradeskill window file in the folder at all (my TS window is using the default one). Running the updater still shows nothing to update.

I just installed Profit just fine in another computer, so any idea what went wrong here? The file paths are completely correct and so far everything else runs just fine. This computer is running Windows Vista 32-bit and used Firefox to download Profit.
Unread 01-01-2013, 04:34 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

There's been some reports of weirdness. Note that right now only 2 of the 3 variants of the tradeskill window work: the default variant and the old larger variant. The small variant isn't compatible, and won't be updated until I get all the things the new structure broke fixed in the scripting for the default variant. If you're using the small variant, select the default variant instead.

The old larger variant is currently just a minor mod to the default UI's version of the window. Once I've got the default variant working to my satisfaction, I'll go back and return the old larger variant to it's original form and update it and the small variant to include all the new stuff.
Unread 01-02-2013, 04:29 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Crushbone

Thanks for the info, much appreciated! I'll go use the default and keep my eyes open for the next update.