EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 03-07-2010, 11:17 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
The UI mod does not modify the actual filling of the knowledge window -- that is handled by the game. What I'm guessing has happened is that you sorted your spells and had "Highest level version only" checked. Sort your spells again but uncheck that and all your other spells should show up again.
Lordebon, your my hero!!! Everything is now fixed and working properly thanks to you and I am very grateful!!! My in-game petition, however, was another matter. Once again the only advice the GM's could bother to give me was to delete the custom UI and go back to the default. I was so infuriated by their total lack of effort and concern for their customers that I pretty much exploded on them and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if I log in today and find my account has been suspended. I wasn't kind at all in my appraisal of their laziness (and that was one of the nicer terms I used) when it came to helping me with the long list of problems I had. Their only suggestion was get rid of the custom UI. Well, I'm proud to say that I am still running the complete Nightfall UI and have absolutely NO plans to delete it....that is if I still have an active account. Thanks again!!!

Unread 03-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrohan View Post
Lordebon, your my hero!!! Everything is now fixed and working properly thanks to you and I am very grateful!!! My in-game petition, however, was another matter. Once again the only advice the GM's could bother to give me was to delete the custom UI and go back to the default. I was so infuriated by their total lack of effort and concern for their customers that I pretty much exploded on them and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if I log in today and find my account has been suspended. I wasn't kind at all in my appraisal of their laziness (and that was one of the nicer terms I used) when it came to helping me with the long list of problems I had. Their only suggestion was get rid of the custom UI. Well, I'm proud to say that I am still running the complete Nightfall UI and have absolutely NO plans to delete it....that is if I still have an active account. Thanks again!!!
No problem, glad to see you got it fixed =)

Even though they weren't that helpful to you, the GMs are somewhat right in their stuff about the custom UI. SOE only official provides support for the default UI, so they have a bit of an automatic response to anything involving custom UIs telling you to go to default to see if you're still having an issue. It's not really that they are lazy, just that it's not their thing to provide support for. Kind of like if I bought a Mac and then installed windows on it... but then called apple for support for windows. So it just makes sense for them to say "Go to the default UI" and see if the problem vanishes -- because many times I bet it does (You might be surprised to see how many folks don't update their custom UI or update it incorrectly and then end up hollaring that things are broken, hehe).
Unread 03-09-2010, 10:43 PM
A Berserk Golem

Default Mitigation 10000

When I 'Inspect' anyone, including myself, Mitigation is always displayed as 10000
Unread 03-10-2010, 12:17 AM
A Berserk Golem

Default Infocenter

Is there any hope the Infocenter will be brought up to date?

The spells are antique. All the information is from T8 or before.

Unread 03-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc50er View Post
Is there any hope the Infocenter will be brought up to date?

The spells are antique. All the information is from T8 or before.

See the thread right in this forum... http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13931
Unread 03-17-2010, 03:22 AM
A Grassland Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by harczos View Post
create macro / equip item / secondary or ranged slot items:
the appearance checkbox overlaps the ranged/secondary dropdown menu
you missed this too
Unread 04-20-2010, 08:00 AM
A Grassland Beetle

the personabar isnt optimized to display fractional numbers, so sometimes they are displayed in 2 lines
Unread 04-20-2010, 04:13 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

/nod I noticed this the other day. The spacing is very tight allowing for just 3 digits. The extra decimal and num is too often a problem now. I'll have to rework this window at some point, just hate the idea of stuffing more stas under yet another menu option, or worse... making the window bigger.

Last edited by Zonx : 05-04-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Unread 04-27-2010, 11:09 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Chat window

Hi there.

I had to reinstall everything after my hard drive went belly up. I finally got got everything sorted but I can't see what I'm typing in the chat window. That's driving me nuts.. any advice?

TY
Unread 04-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulfid View Post
Hi there.

I had to reinstall everything after my hard drive went belly up. I finally got got everything sorted but I can't see what I'm typing in the chat window. That's driving me nuts.. any advice?

TY
Not a bug -- a feature of the UI. There's quite a few threads on the auto-hide text entry line, such as this one. The official description for the feature is found under "MainChat" in the Fetish Features thread.
Unread 04-27-2010, 11:41 AM
A Forest Scavenger

ah ty.. sorry about that.
Unread 05-08-2010, 12:10 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Guk
Default Test server and fetish

I just tried to use the new travel system on Test with Fetish and couldn't the map window popped up but did not give me any thing to click on to choose or say go.
Unread 05-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
I just tried to use the new travel system on Test with Fetish and couldn't the map window popped up but did not give me any thing to click on to choose or say go.
That's because Fetish hasn't been updated for GU56 (and the new travel system) yet.
Unread 05-14-2010, 02:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default the 6 workbench icons missing

not able to create items on the workbench the 6 icons are missing to counter mishaps
Unread 05-14-2010, 10:41 AM
A Grassland Beetle

for secondary tradeskills you have to buy the abilities
Unread 05-19-2010, 01:10 AM
A Brown Bear

Default Guild Bank Window Error

So to cut to the chase. Today after going back and forth with some GM's for a bit, I found out that there's a bug with the UI's handling of the Guild Bank window. The bottom most line is not visible. Primarily it's the distinct lack of scroll bars.

The guild bank (@90) should be 8x10 squares. Only 7x10 is showing. I included a picture below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000224.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	331.8 KB
ID:	7247  
Unread 05-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boothroyd View Post
So to cut to the chase. Today after going back and forth with some GM's for a bit, I found out that there's a bug with the UI's handling of the Guild Bank window. The bottom most line is not visible. Primarily it's the distinct lack of scroll bars.

The guild bank (@90) should be 8x10 squares. Only 7x10 is showing. I included a picture below.
That's because the window needs to be bigger because of the added line. Expand the window (drag the bottom edge down) and your 8th line will appear. Not really a bug.
Unread 05-21-2010, 07:29 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

for some reason after today's patch my fetish ui was broken...could not load it at all....but i did get it fixed by doing a complete reinstall of fetish only thing i cant get to work now is my click to cure.

also 1 other question...randomly when i open my in game browser it causes the game to crash to desktop...would having FireFox as my default browser make this happen or it something else.
Unread 05-26-2010, 12:38 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default no icons while at the workbench

Im not able to create items on the workbench the 6 icons are missing to counter mishaps is there a way to delete or get those 6 icons back, all of the other tradeskills seem to work fine except the workbench where i cant create anything because the icons are missing any help would be appreaciated. if i remove the ui it works fine when i reinstall the UI the workbench icons disappear but all other tradestations work fine, and i actually do use the secondary tradeskill since i have transmuting lvl of 125 or adorning i guess its called now. so when i use the workbench i uninstall the ui and when i go out questing i reinstall it, any suggestions.
thank you in advance

Last edited by Rapinduke : 05-26-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Unread 05-26-2010, 12:45 AM
A Grassland Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by harczos View Post
for secondary tradeskills you have to buy the abilities
you already asked this, i already answered it
Unread 05-26-2010, 01:13 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

you did sorry for the double post all my buttons are back again after i deleted the whole eq directory and reinstalled a backup and let the new patch update again and its working again. thank you for the quick reply your fast
Unread 08-22-2010, 06:40 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx View Post
What you're describing sounds exactly like what the "Hide Completed Achievements" checkbox does. It is already in the UI in the lower left corner of the Journal/Achievements page.

I tried the slash commands you gave and can't see any difference in the journal.
There seems to be something not quite right there, I am using the last updated Fetish..but when I click any of the 4 checkmarks in the row where this feature is, the other row (left 4) check or uncheck and so in effect the only ones that can be selected are the left 4 items not the right 4 items..BTW I am talking about the privacy options in the Options menue just so we are on the same page lol It comes up now under Alt"o' gawd I hate all this remapping I wish there would be a way to go back to what it was....Also, Where did the EQ@ button go? It may has been brought up but I have not found it yet.
Unread 08-22-2010, 08:36 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

There is an overlap problem, but you can just bairly manage to click the right side privacy options on the extream right edge. Check the tooltip b4 clicking
Unread 08-22-2010, 10:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I dont know if its something I'm not doing or if its a bug, but the menu is missing. Its hard to log out etc without it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike.
Unread 08-22-2010, 10:17 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meonia View Post
I dont know if its something I'm not doing or if its a bug, but the menu is missing. Its hard to log out etc without it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike.
I've got an add-on pending approval right now called Fetish XP Bar/EQII Button that puts the EQII button to the left of the XP bar when you right click it and choose Maximize. Should be available for download soon. Just unzip it into your FetishNightfall folder.

Update: It's now approved and available for download.
Author -Dethdlr's Adornment Calculator
Lead Programmer for EQ2U