EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-23-2010, 06:47 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Antonia Bayle

Another thing...

Anyway we can have the Persona window NOT auto open when i open the bank/guild bank etc?
Unread 08-23-2010, 06:53 PM
A Berserk Golem

Lol hope you dont mind the repeat replies, makes more sense to me than editing..

Also missing current encumbrance number and max amount i can carry on front page..

Any chance we can get appearance and gear window merged like 'old school' as well ?

Im demanding arent i?
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:06 PM
A Berserk Golem

Details tab of the persona window.. i got a little green button looks like a green something.. the tooltip is <UNKNOWN COMMAND>
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:29 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuneWarrior View Post
Another thing...

Anyway we can have the Persona window NOT auto open when i open the bank/guild bank etc?
Not to my knowledge. If someone else knows please pipe up.

Silat
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:34 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuneWarrior View Post
Details tab of the persona window.. i got a little green button looks like a green something.. the tooltip is <UNKNOWN COMMAND>
Yea I have it fixed here but since it is a cosmetic issue I am waiting to post the fix until I have changed a few other things as well.
Unread 08-23-2010, 10:21 PM
A Berserk Golem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Yea I have it fixed here but since it is a cosmetic issue I am waiting to post the fix until I have changed a few other things as well.
Absolutely, makes sense.
Unread 08-24-2010, 04:41 PM
A Griffon

Did you get a chance to check why the "Character" window opens to the skills tab when you press Alt-F for the factions tab?
Unread 08-24-2010, 05:46 PM
A Berserk Golem

I saw that there was a new experience bar patch, but now no matter what I do I can't get the run speed bar to show. I tried selecting None, Frame Only and Frame and Titlebar in the Windows Settings and in each instance it shows the same thing. It also no longer shows the runspeed bar upon hover over. Please can we make it stay on the runspeed bar?
Unread 08-24-2010, 06:39 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

You need to make sure that the opacity sliders for frame and title are set to max (right)....I had the same problem and once I moved both sliders the bar works
Unread 08-24-2010, 06:45 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Having the same problem. I can still see the run speed bar when I hover the mouse over the bar but that's it. I could find now way to make it stay that way. Another issue I'm having is that same bar won't maintain it's size after logging out. I log back in and it's extended across the entire screen again..over the other bar segments (quest and target bars). I have to resize it and lock it and it will stay again until I log out again.

I also noticed the character window opens when you start a bank transaction now. Not a huge deal but sort of annoying. No clue if that is some new default feature or something with profit or what.

Thanks for keeping this UI going!

*edit*
Ok, I just logged in and the bar seems to have maintained it's positioning but it's still not showing the run speed bar and now it's not even visible when I mouseover. Just FYI!
Unread 08-24-2010, 06:49 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballzz View Post
Having the same problem. I can still see the run speed bar when I hover the mouse over the bar but that's it. I could find now way to make it stay that way. Another issue I'm having is that same bar won't maintain it's size after logging out. I log back in and it's extended across the entire screen again..over the other bar segments (quest and target bars). I have to resize it and lock it and it will stay again until I log out again.

I also noticed the character window opens when you start a bank transaction now. Not a huge deal but sort of annoying. No clue if that is some new default feature or something with profit or what.

Thanks for keeping this UI going!

*edit*
Ok, I just logged in and the bar seems to have maintained it's positioning but it's still not showing the run speed bar and now it's not even visible when I mouseover. Just FYI!
The opening of the Character Window (formerly persona) is due to the fact that it use to open the inventory window when you began broker or bank transactions. Since the inventory window is part of the Persona window it of course opens those when brokering or banking.
Unread 08-25-2010, 07:06 AM
A Griffon

Default Double Startmenu (2 of them)

Hi to all of you. I have searched through these forums, and can't find nothing on this. If I have overlooked it, I Apologize now.

But I logged in the other day and noticed that I have two start menus.

How can I get rid of one, or is it just a matter of hiddend the window.??

Thanks in advance for helping.
Unread 08-25-2010, 03:06 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Befallen
Default Profit and the Mini-map

Evenin' all, since the live update the mini-map no longer "flows" with the UI style since it has the Default look to it. I was wondering if anyone knows how to rid the mini-map of the horridly over-sized frame and dead space so that it will once again be a "smooth" part of this outstanding UI. Thanksya for any help, comments, and/or suggestions. As always, best UI out there, and the effort you all put into it is GREATLY appreciated. ~Xant~
Unread 08-25-2010, 03:15 PM
A Griffon

I just right-click on the mini-map, and choose the windows settings for it. then when the windows pops up, I choose from the pull-down menu, no title/frame bar. Sorry I can't remember exactly what it's called. and that will cause the mini-map to be just the small square with no out-line or border.

Hope it helps.
Unread 08-25-2010, 04:56 PM
A Griffon

That gets rid of the clock, but not the dead space
Unread 08-25-2010, 07:42 PM
A Forest Scavenger

ohhh..I been trying to find a fix for that horrible mini-map as well. I did the aforementioned "fix" of hiding the frame but like the last poster said..it's not a real fix because it doesn't remove the dead space around it. I sure would love to be able to have the old mini-map back. I had a dashboard style setup with my hotbars/chat windows and the mini-map which required everything to be rectangular and compact but now it's all jacked up.

Anyone have any ideas on how to change it back to the old style or something similar?
Unread 08-25-2010, 08:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I'm going to take a look at it now.

Silat
Unread 08-25-2010, 09:08 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballzz View Post
ohhh..I been trying to find a fix for that horrible mini-map as well. I did the aforementioned "fix" of hiding the frame but like the last poster said..it's not a real fix because it doesn't remove the dead space around it. I sure would love to be able to have the old mini-map back. I had a dashboard style setup with my hotbars/chat windows and the mini-map which required everything to be rectangular and compact but now it's all jacked up.

Anyone have any ideas on how to change it back to the old style or something similar?
Replace these files and it should be back to the old style.

The file (eq2map_ignorelist.xml) goes in your ProfiUI directory and the file (_Skinnable_WindowElementsMini.xml) goes in the eq2map2 subdirectory in your profitui directory.

Silat

Moved attachments to this thread:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14657

Last edited by TalTal : 09-01-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Unread 08-26-2010, 05:27 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Befallen
Default Mini-map Fix

Quote:
Replace these files and it should be back to the old style.

The file (eq2map_ignorelist.xml) goes in your ProfiUI directory and the file (_Skinnable_WindowElementsMini.xml) goes in the eq2map2 subdirectory in your profitui directory.

Silat
Thank you so much for this fix, you have made my UI complete again. I greatly appreciate the time and effort spent. ~Xant~ ( the no longer lost conjy )
Unread 08-26-2010, 06:37 AM
A Griffon

Thanks to everyone that has helped me with my problem, about the double startmenus. I figured out what it was, showing two of them. I deleted the files that went to them, (eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton), but have found out that it's not that.

The other one is actually attached to the experience bar. does anyone still have an "older" version without the startmenu attached?

if so could you post it/send pm letting me know where it is.

or I also know alittle from reading and watching modders on here, how to edit a file, let me know what part I need to edit on (eq2ui_mainhud_experience) file.

Thanks again for the help.
Unread 08-26-2010, 07:12 AM
A Griffon
Featured

The startbutton is attached to the experience bar. But if you do not want to see it right click the experience bar and choose maximize and it will not be seen.

The startmenu is going to open there because of hard coded changes to the ui. I might make a custom startmenu in the future that opens elsewhere but have not done so yet.

Silat
Unread 08-26-2010, 08:57 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unrest
Default bank bags issue

I resized and repositioned all my bank bags and I've noticed that three bags refuse to keep their settings, but they're not using the original settings either. Bags 9 and 10 in personal bank (counting left to right) and the last bag in the shared bank. Any ideas?

Thanks,

-- Arlequinn
Unread 08-26-2010, 10:32 AM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlequinn View Post
I resized and repositioned all my bank bags and I've noticed that three bags refuse to keep their settings, but they're not using the original settings either. Bags 9 and 10 in personal bank (counting left to right) and the last bag in the shared bank. Any ideas?

Thanks,

-- Arlequinn

There really isn't a "quick fix" for this. I ended up manually editing one of my character's uisettings files and adding the attributes to the bags. For some reason the bags are not writing there extended properties to the xml file.

I use a program called PSPad, freeware text editor with color coding and xml tree structure. It made finding the offending bags easy.
Unread 08-26-2010, 12:25 PM
A Griffon

What I did about the bank bags/boxes not staying put after I place them, was use a larger screen size. I have a 32" lcd tv for my monitor and able to use 1680x??, can't remember what actually size, but something like that. and its staying.

However, I do sometimes have to fix on the character bank slots #'s 11 and 12 because 12 likes to overlap 11. But that happens maybe once or twice a month.

Hope this helps.
Unread 08-26-2010, 12:28 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
The startbutton is attached to the experience bar. But if you do not want to see it right click the experience bar and choose maximize and it will not be seen.

The startmenu is going to open there because of hard coded changes to the ui. I might make a custom startmenu in the future that opens elsewhere but have not done so yet.

Silat
Thanks will try it when i get home. and will let you know if it solves the problem.

Sorry that I'm picky, I like my startbutton to be stretched out. It's the wierdness in me.