EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 11-29-2007, 11:19 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default About the Banking window..

I recently started using Fetish Nightfall and I'm really impressed! Thank you for being as picky about mod windows and space as I am! The only 2 things I have to suggest is a slightly smaller banking window and the ability to open all the bank bags or boxes with a single click of a button. I have a third request but I'm not sure it can be dealt with and that is the house vault. So many boxes to open, so many to close... all one by one.

And, I don't have a clue what the docking window is for, but it's blank so I guess it doesn't matter... there's nothing I can screw up on it. :-)

Thanks again,
Badattitude, L72 Guardian
Befallen Server, Seventh Sanctum
Unread 11-29-2007, 11:27 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

The House Vault bag issue is something that you will need to /feedback from within the game. It might be possible though to add a button but I'm not really sure on that since there's no current in-game command for such an action.

The Bank Vault bags can be bound to the same key as your regular bags via the Options - Controls menu. Therefore, click on the banker to open up the bank and inventory window then hit the 1 key for your bags to open up all bags at once. I currently have mine set to B and have the 2nd vault button as v for when I already have my inventory bags already open.

The Dock window is for determining where you want the Map, SmallMap & MiniMap to display. Play with it a bit with that understanding and you should see what it does in no time at all.

Hope that helps on some of the issues anyways.