EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-05-2006, 12:13 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Question UI Black-out

Hello Everyone, I just got downloading the fenix arcane UI and followed the install instuctions to the T. I unistalled EQmaps first as well. on the the map installer even says: UI Interface fenix as well. The problem starts when I log onto character select screen all the boxes are blacked out. Can't see which character to select and some of the text is blacked out too. I have to guess where the exit etc is at. When I get in game the same thing boxes blacked and some text.

Does anyone have a idea on how to fix this problem? If so that would be great, and thanks for any help you can give me!
Unread 01-05-2006, 12:57 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

It sounds like your either missing graphic files or there placed in the wrong spot. First I would check the placement of the files. They should be in the images folder which should be inside your custom UI folder. I would also post the problem on the support thread for the UI. Perhaps the author forgot to upload certain files by accident.

EDIT: I just took a look at the downloads page and noticed this UI hasn't been updated since July of last year. This is probably why it's not working. There's been a lot of changes since then. I would suggest trying a UI that is up-to-date.

Last edited by Loktha : 01-05-2006 at 01:02 PM.
Unread 01-05-2006, 01:03 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Smile

Ok thanks Lok I will check it all out and double check to see if I have everything in the right spot. Then find more info on the UI as well. Thanks for you reply
Unread 01-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

If you would like a UI similar to that UI, that is up to date, I'd try Draco'Kyn UI. Here's a link to the download page.

Draco'Kyn UI