EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Closed Thread
Unread 11-22-2006, 01:01 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Permafrost
Default Group Window disapearing

New development where if I invite someone into a group, both the group window and my pet window vanish. If I get invited, just the group window vanishes. I've tried alt-p and alt-g and still no windows. Any ideas?
Unread 11-22-2006, 03:00 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Question

Anybody else seeing this? In particular I can see no link between the pet window and being in a group.
Unread 11-22-2006, 07:43 AM
A Grassland Beetle

Server: Runnyeye

Nope, running 3.0.1 and I was in and out of groups last night with no problem at al.
Unread 11-22-2006, 08:00 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Nope, updated to the lastest version (v3.0.2) and I have no problems at all. Great job!! :-)
Unread 11-22-2006, 01:22 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

I saw this one time yesterday. I thought I had upgraded from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 but perhaps I rushed the overwrite and missed something, because doing it again fixed the issue. During this time also the pet window was visible for me, it would just say "No pet" but there were 4 little boxes in front of that text as if they were some non-phonetic letters the UI couldn't display.

No help I guess really just thought I'd mention I saw this too.
Unread 11-22-2006, 05:12 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Hmm, I would wager this is a problem that would also happen with the Default UI (the pet name is directly pushed from the server and I do not manipulate it in any way...).

I will keep my eyes open for this problem - most of my toons have a pet so I should notice it.
Unread 11-22-2006, 06:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Yes, I had the exact same thing! although I could press Alt-P to get my pet window back but it was showing that my pet was dead and the petname was all screwed up with jibberish. I could press F1 to target myself but none of the other function keys worked to target another player besides F7-F8 Also the Map wouldnt show any members of my group.

Weird.
Unread 11-22-2006, 09:17 PM
A Sea Turtle

Updated to the most recent version of the UI and even extraced a diff group window file. The window itself is there, but there's no information in it. Can't use the F keys to target group members. The Pet window doesn't display the pet's name just 'pet' and right below it there's 3 little squares.

Any ideas?
Unread 11-22-2006, 10:31 PM
A Sea Turtle

OK, got it fixed. Had to take EQ off auto launch from the EQMap program though. With it on auto launch, I didn't get the window with the big red play button. Without that screen, the game itself didn't patch. Did that and POOF, got my group window back, my pet window works right, all back to normal.
Unread 11-24-2006, 11:16 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Hmm, have played a bit tonight and had an empty implied target window (except for implied target effects). Group and pet windows were fine though.

Very strange...
Closed Thread