- The "All Hands on Deck" and "Nature's Fury" incrementing buffs cast by many of the non-boss NPCs in Battle upon the High Seas and Battle for Felwithe now apply 5.0% strikethrough per increment.
Battle upon the High Seas
- Corrected an issue that granted extra hit points to human Brokenskull pirate's on the blue side.
- The number of pirates answering Cap'n Ketch's calls has been reduced.
- Turbulent spirits (drakes) will no longer attack groups not engaged in combat.
- Five new familiars are now available from different merchants around Norrath: Sarya Val'Sara, and Scribbleclaw in Obulus Frontier, Jasper Sodtiller in Kelethin, Naris T'Vaska in Neriak, Durbain in Thalumbra, and Far'Saethe Dom in the Proving Grounds lobby.
- The Hordemother Vespid Familiar's deaggro proc will no longer trigger on fighters in defensive stance.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Fixed an issue that prevented non-members from entering the following zones after the membership restrictions were lifted.
- City of the Nayad [Advanced Solo]
- City of the Nayad [Heroic]
- Scourge Keep [Advanced Solo]
- Scourge Keep [Heroic]
- The Fabled Antechamber of Fate [Raid]
- The Fabled Cavern of the Crustaceans [Raid]
- The Fabled Chamber of Immortality
- The Fabled Nizara
- The Fabled Nizara
- The Fabled Ruins of Varsoon
- The Fabled Sanctum of Fear
- The Fabled Temple of Cazic-Thule
- The Fabled Xux'laio's Roost [Raid]
- Zek, the Scourge Wastes [Heroic]
- Zek, the Scourge Wastes [Solo]
- Zek, the Scourge Wastes: The Siege [Raid]
Chamber of Rejuvenation [Raid]
- If the Reet Ritualist gets removed from the encounter a warning message is now generated to avoid confusion.
- When Massive Jawing is removed any debuff components applied by the spell are also removed.
- Trakanonís eyesight has been improved so he no longer attempt to kill already dead players and spam the raid with the message.
- Players chosen for the specific challenges involved in the Trakanon encounter should more reliably be able to do damage to their respective targets.
- Trakanonís summoned challengers should no longer be permanently rooted.
- Descriptions have been added to Fetid Cloud and Toxic Tempest.
- Poison Spray should now grow in damage quicker.
- Using teleport to target type spells or abilities on Trakanon should no longer result in teleporting under the world.
- Adds in the Trakanon encounter have had their health rebalanced for recent buff package changes.
- Ulla's Resolution will no longer heal hostile targets.
- Most fighter threat snaps are now unresistable.
- Corrected an issue with wards that allowed some ward types to reduce damage without losing ward amount.
- Increased critical damage across the board for both Sorcerer classes by between 8% and 17%.
- Enchanted Slobberjaw Eye may now be used from inventory.
- Glomalin Divining Rod will now equip automatically when double clicked.
- Prestigious Wand of Power no longer requires ammo.
- Several of the red focus adornments available from Kal'Jeketh can now be added to additional equipment slots.
- Toxxulian Flora collection pieces are now spelled correctly.