EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 11-21-2007, 07:41 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Start Button w/performance

I used to have a start button with performance profile settings. I thought it was within the Thor UI since that is all I have ever used. I love Thor! I had some computer issues and ended up have to remove and reinstall my UI and have not been able to get that start button back.

When I look at the Thor UI feature pictures it shows some buttons on the bottom of the start button panel. I have thought maybe I was missing the buttons because my window was not expanded but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

I have searched these forums and the downloads trying to find this feature. Can anyone help me out?

I have lots of time now. My Windows OS crashed to the extreme of having to reformat that partition and reload Windows, Thor, EQ Maps, and EQ. Since most of my EQ is digital download I will be at this for about 5 hours. LOL

Zoo
Unread 11-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

If you selected the enhanced start button available within the ThorUI AU features section then the most common issue is that the button "window" needs to be unlocked and resized so that you can see all the goodies.

I trim off a lot of wasted space so sometimes its difficult to click on a corner to unlock a window that's currently set at its smallest size.

If you experience this issue as well, I would recommend applying my window placements file.
That will resize the start button window for you.
Afterwards you're free to move the window around wherever you wish.

Hope this helps.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
Unread 11-21-2007, 09:04 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks Thor. It wasn't exactly what I meant but it will work. It may have just been a feature that was minimized into the single control button. I deleted all my UI files and used the placement file. That solved a couple of other issues that I was having. Whenever I created a new toon I got a UI choice list that was a mile long.

Love your UI and thanks for all the good stuff.

Happy Thanksgiving to you also, Zoo